Rock Act Hinder Halfway to Second Album
Hinder has prepared themselves to work on a new album that is hoped to hit the stores in early 2008. The Oklahoma rock outfit, famous for hit 'Lips of an Angel', has set a temporary studio for the band to rehearse in between live concerts within Bad Boys of Rock tour.
The band pulled producer Brian Howes again for the second album and hopes that their work will be done by fourth quarter of 2008 or in the summer. "We're anxious to get in and get started," vocalist Austin Winkler told Billboard.com. The progress they are in? Three to four songs ready to be played live, the rest are still raw.
If usually bands take a note from last album and make changes for the next, Hinder would like to keep their concept just like the double platinum debut album 'Extreme Behaviour'. Winkler continued, "If you listen to 'Extreme Behavior,' it's so diverse. Not one song sounds like the other. We want it to be like that again. We write what we think are good songs, and you'll definitely hear some experiences of the last two years on the road."
The band is currently performing with Papa Roach, Buckcherry and Revelation Theory in a joint tour that is now stretched to September 22 in Oklahoma City, O.K. Hinder will then head to 6 dates in Australia and New Zealand throughout October. View their complete tour schedule here.
Fifth and final single from 'Extreme Behavior' called 'Homecoming Queen' has been released in July and is currently active in chart. A music video for the song is reportedly underway.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3