Justice League of America to Be Made Motion Capture CGI Pic?
With numerous superheroes' names involved, Warner Bros. Pictures really caused moviegoers go wide-eyed when it announced plan to bring "Justice League of America" to the big screen back in February. However, it seems that such grand idea is not that surprising by now if looking from words that are currently buzzing loudly on the project.
Speculations are high that Warner Bros. is aiming to fast-track the flick as a motion-capture CG-animation feature rather than a live-action one as it eyed before. IESB.net has received scoop from sources inside both ILM and Rhythm & Hues claiming the two are competing to create an all-cgi "photo-real" motion capture for the movie with early meetings being already taken place for certain key roles and to expect announcements very soon.
Though this has yet to be confirmed, the tidbit seems believable given that the computer-generated medium will make Warner Bros. go a lot easier in developing the film and should explain the reason behind the quick casting the company wants to accomplish. Added by recent strong rumors of "Happy Feet" helmer George Miller as the project's director, it makes sense to see the movie as a CGI instead of a live-action version.
Another that should be noted regarding this matter is Christian Bale's recent claim of not being approached about playing Batman in "Justice League", which sure enhanced the probability of Warner Bros. applying the "photo-real" motion capture technique for the movie. However, as IESB points out, if the talks are really proven true, one should not expect the pic to come out soon until 2009 at the earliest, or even 2010 or 2011 since motion capture films require a lot of time to be shaped up.
More Justice League News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head