Justice League of America to Be Made Motion Capture CGI Pic?
With numerous superheroes' names involved, Warner Bros. Pictures really caused moviegoers go wide-eyed when it announced plan to bring "Justice League of America" to the big screen back in February. However, it seems that such grand idea is not that surprising by now if looking from words that are currently buzzing loudly on the project.
Speculations are high that Warner Bros. is aiming to fast-track the flick as a motion-capture CG-animation feature rather than a live-action one as it eyed before. IESB.net has received scoop from sources inside both ILM and Rhythm & Hues claiming the two are competing to create an all-cgi "photo-real" motion capture for the movie with early meetings being already taken place for certain key roles and to expect announcements very soon.
Though this has yet to be confirmed, the tidbit seems believable given that the computer-generated medium will make Warner Bros. go a lot easier in developing the film and should explain the reason behind the quick casting the company wants to accomplish. Added by recent strong rumors of "Happy Feet" helmer George Miller as the project's director, it makes sense to see the movie as a CGI instead of a live-action version.
Another that should be noted regarding this matter is Christian Bale's recent claim of not being approached about playing Batman in "Justice League", which sure enhanced the probability of Warner Bros. applying the "photo-real" motion capture technique for the movie. However, as IESB points out, if the talks are really proven true, one should not expect the pic to come out soon until 2009 at the earliest, or even 2010 or 2011 since motion capture films require a lot of time to be shaped up.
More Justice League News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'