50 Cent Tied Ludacris for 'I Get Money' Official Remix
It wasn't Busta Rhymes, Fabolous or LL Cool J who made the cut for the remix of 50 Cent's 'I Get Money', it's Ludacris. The version sporting Ludacris as the featured artist has been made the official remix of the song.
'I Get Money' is actually the remix of 50's first single 'Straight to the Bank' that is taken from upcoming album 'Curtis', due September 11. It was released as promotional single to support the highly-anticipated album on June 30 and peaked at #12 in U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks, just two places behind 'Straight to the Bank'.
Regarding the rapper's chart battle with Kanye West, the latter has spoken that they actually "push each other" beyond the rivalry. "I feel I wouldn't have some of the tracks on my album if it wasn't for 50," Kanye told MTV, "and he wouldn't have some of the things he had if he wasn't up against me." Kanye's 'Graduation' is released on the same day 'Curtis' is.
More 50 Cent News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair