50 Cent Tied Ludacris for 'I Get Money' Official Remix
It wasn't Busta Rhymes, Fabolous or LL Cool J who made the cut for the remix of 50 Cent's 'I Get Money', it's Ludacris. The version sporting Ludacris as the featured artist has been made the official remix of the song.
'I Get Money' is actually the remix of 50's first single 'Straight to the Bank' that is taken from upcoming album 'Curtis', due September 11. It was released as promotional single to support the highly-anticipated album on June 30 and peaked at #12 in U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks, just two places behind 'Straight to the Bank'.
Regarding the rapper's chart battle with Kanye West, the latter has spoken that they actually "push each other" beyond the rivalry. "I feel I wouldn't have some of the tracks on my album if it wasn't for 50," Kanye told MTV, "and he wouldn't have some of the things he had if he wasn't up against me." Kanye's 'Graduation' is released on the same day 'Curtis' is.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'