50 Cent Tied Ludacris for 'I Get Money' Official Remix
It wasn't Busta Rhymes, Fabolous or LL Cool J who made the cut for the remix of 50 Cent's 'I Get Money', it's Ludacris. The version sporting Ludacris as the featured artist has been made the official remix of the song.
'I Get Money' is actually the remix of 50's first single 'Straight to the Bank' that is taken from upcoming album 'Curtis', due September 11. It was released as promotional single to support the highly-anticipated album on June 30 and peaked at #12 in U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks, just two places behind 'Straight to the Bank'.
Regarding the rapper's chart battle with Kanye West, the latter has spoken that they actually "push each other" beyond the rivalry. "I feel I wouldn't have some of the tracks on my album if it wasn't for 50," Kanye told MTV, "and he wouldn't have some of the things he had if he wasn't up against me." Kanye's 'Graduation' is released on the same day 'Curtis' is.
More 50 Cent News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo