50 Cent Tied Ludacris for 'I Get Money' Official Remix
It wasn't Busta Rhymes, Fabolous or LL Cool J who made the cut for the remix of 50 Cent's 'I Get Money', it's Ludacris. The version sporting Ludacris as the featured artist has been made the official remix of the song.
'I Get Money' is actually the remix of 50's first single 'Straight to the Bank' that is taken from upcoming album 'Curtis', due September 11. It was released as promotional single to support the highly-anticipated album on June 30 and peaked at #12 in U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks, just two places behind 'Straight to the Bank'.
Regarding the rapper's chart battle with Kanye West, the latter has spoken that they actually "push each other" beyond the rivalry. "I feel I wouldn't have some of the tracks on my album if it wasn't for 50," Kanye told MTV, "and he wouldn't have some of the things he had if he wasn't up against me." Kanye's 'Graduation' is released on the same day 'Curtis' is.
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie