50 Cent Tied Ludacris for 'I Get Money' Official Remix
It wasn't Busta Rhymes, Fabolous or LL Cool J who made the cut for the remix of 50 Cent's 'I Get Money', it's Ludacris. The version sporting Ludacris as the featured artist has been made the official remix of the song.
'I Get Money' is actually the remix of 50's first single 'Straight to the Bank' that is taken from upcoming album 'Curtis', due September 11. It was released as promotional single to support the highly-anticipated album on June 30 and peaked at #12 in U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks, just two places behind 'Straight to the Bank'.
Regarding the rapper's chart battle with Kanye West, the latter has spoken that they actually "push each other" beyond the rivalry. "I feel I wouldn't have some of the tracks on my album if it wasn't for 50," Kanye told MTV, "and he wouldn't have some of the things he had if he wasn't up against me." Kanye's 'Graduation' is released on the same day 'Curtis' is.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors