Pregnant Rapper Foxy Brown Sent Behind Bars for Probation Violation
Foxy Brown heading for jail. The three-month pregnant rapper was ordered to prison Wednesday morning August 22nd by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson for violating the terms of her probation agreement.
Brown, born Inga Marchand, will be held in jail until her next hearing on September 7th, during which it will be decided if she would be sentenced up to one year in prison.
Brown, a hip hop artist, was sentenced to three years probation and anger management classes October last year for assaulting two nail salon stylists over a US$20 manicure back in 2004. Jackson handled the star's case last year, when she also ordered Brown to undergo periodic drug testing, stay away from the manicurists for five years and get the court's approval before traveling.
Sad to say, Brown never learned her lesson as she was arrested last Tuesday August 14th on charges of assaulting Arlene Raymond, 25, on July 30th after the pair got into a fight over Brown blasting her car stereo near her home in Brooklyn. In another dose of bad news, Jackson found on Wednesday August 22nd that Brown traveled without the court's permission and skipped anger management class.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC