Pregnant Rapper Foxy Brown Sent Behind Bars for Probation Violation
Foxy Brown heading for jail. The three-month pregnant rapper was ordered to prison Wednesday morning August 22nd by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson for violating the terms of her probation agreement.
Brown, born Inga Marchand, will be held in jail until her next hearing on September 7th, during which it will be decided if she would be sentenced up to one year in prison.
Brown, a hip hop artist, was sentenced to three years probation and anger management classes October last year for assaulting two nail salon stylists over a US$20 manicure back in 2004. Jackson handled the star's case last year, when she also ordered Brown to undergo periodic drug testing, stay away from the manicurists for five years and get the court's approval before traveling.
Sad to say, Brown never learned her lesson as she was arrested last Tuesday August 14th on charges of assaulting Arlene Raymond, 25, on July 30th after the pair got into a fight over Brown blasting her car stereo near her home in Brooklyn. In another dose of bad news, Jackson found on Wednesday August 22nd that Brown traveled without the court's permission and skipped anger management class.
More Foxy Brown News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer