Pregnant Rapper Foxy Brown Sent Behind Bars for Probation Violation
Foxy Brown heading for jail. The three-month pregnant rapper was ordered to prison Wednesday morning August 22nd by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson for violating the terms of her probation agreement.
Brown, born Inga Marchand, will be held in jail until her next hearing on September 7th, during which it will be decided if she would be sentenced up to one year in prison.
Brown, a hip hop artist, was sentenced to three years probation and anger management classes October last year for assaulting two nail salon stylists over a US$20 manicure back in 2004. Jackson handled the star's case last year, when she also ordered Brown to undergo periodic drug testing, stay away from the manicurists for five years and get the court's approval before traveling.
Sad to say, Brown never learned her lesson as she was arrested last Tuesday August 14th on charges of assaulting Arlene Raymond, 25, on July 30th after the pair got into a fight over Brown blasting her car stereo near her home in Brooklyn. In another dose of bad news, Jackson found on Wednesday August 22nd that Brown traveled without the court's permission and skipped anger management class.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake