Pregnant Rapper Foxy Brown Sent Behind Bars for Probation Violation
Foxy Brown heading for jail. The three-month pregnant rapper was ordered to prison Wednesday morning August 22nd by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson for violating the terms of her probation agreement.
Brown, born Inga Marchand, will be held in jail until her next hearing on September 7th, during which it will be decided if she would be sentenced up to one year in prison.
Brown, a hip hop artist, was sentenced to three years probation and anger management classes October last year for assaulting two nail salon stylists over a US$20 manicure back in 2004. Jackson handled the star's case last year, when she also ordered Brown to undergo periodic drug testing, stay away from the manicurists for five years and get the court's approval before traveling.
Sad to say, Brown never learned her lesson as she was arrested last Tuesday August 14th on charges of assaulting Arlene Raymond, 25, on July 30th after the pair got into a fight over Brown blasting her car stereo near her home in Brooklyn. In another dose of bad news, Jackson found on Wednesday August 22nd that Brown traveled without the court's permission and skipped anger management class.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour