Just Jack Hires Kylie Minogue in 'I Talk Too Much'
While the come up of Kylie Minogue's pop come back is still blurry, the singer's latest work can be spotted in a collaboration with British electronic musician Just Jack. A track called 'I Talk Too Much', which is included in Jack's January-released album 'Overtones', features Kylie's voice in the background.
The song has had its original version that featured the voice of Jack only. This reworked piece although having little and considerably faint voice of Kylie, sports brighter and stronger definition in terms of harmony. It is only available in the U.S. release of 'Overtones' and is still not yet determined to be a single.
Kylie's solo album meanwhile, has been helmed by Madonna's long-time producer Stuart Price. Among the collaborators are Hot Chip, Groove Armada and %Scissor Jake Shears. It is rumored that Kylie would like to end her music career after this new album so that she can concentrate on personal life.
Just Jack's 'I Talk Too Much' feat. Kylie Minogue:
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship