Just Jack Hires Kylie Minogue in 'I Talk Too Much'
While the come up of Kylie Minogue's pop come back is still blurry, the singer's latest work can be spotted in a collaboration with British electronic musician Just Jack. A track called 'I Talk Too Much', which is included in Jack's January-released album 'Overtones', features Kylie's voice in the background.
The song has had its original version that featured the voice of Jack only. This reworked piece although having little and considerably faint voice of Kylie, sports brighter and stronger definition in terms of harmony. It is only available in the U.S. release of 'Overtones' and is still not yet determined to be a single.
Kylie's solo album meanwhile, has been helmed by Madonna's long-time producer Stuart Price. Among the collaborators are Hot Chip, Groove Armada and %Scissor Jake Shears. It is rumored that Kylie would like to end her music career after this new album so that she can concentrate on personal life.
Just Jack's 'I Talk Too Much' feat. Kylie Minogue:
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash