Just Jack Hires Kylie Minogue in 'I Talk Too Much'
While the come up of Kylie Minogue's pop come back is still blurry, the singer's latest work can be spotted in a collaboration with British electronic musician Just Jack. A track called 'I Talk Too Much', which is included in Jack's January-released album 'Overtones', features Kylie's voice in the background.
The song has had its original version that featured the voice of Jack only. This reworked piece although having little and considerably faint voice of Kylie, sports brighter and stronger definition in terms of harmony. It is only available in the U.S. release of 'Overtones' and is still not yet determined to be a single.
Kylie's solo album meanwhile, has been helmed by Madonna's long-time producer Stuart Price. Among the collaborators are Hot Chip, Groove Armada and %Scissor Jake Shears. It is rumored that Kylie would like to end her music career after this new album so that she can concentrate on personal life.
Just Jack's 'I Talk Too Much' feat. Kylie Minogue:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group