Just Jack Hires Kylie Minogue in 'I Talk Too Much'
While the come up of Kylie Minogue's pop come back is still blurry, the singer's latest work can be spotted in a collaboration with British electronic musician Just Jack. A track called 'I Talk Too Much', which is included in Jack's January-released album 'Overtones', features Kylie's voice in the background.
The song has had its original version that featured the voice of Jack only. This reworked piece although having little and considerably faint voice of Kylie, sports brighter and stronger definition in terms of harmony. It is only available in the U.S. release of 'Overtones' and is still not yet determined to be a single.
Kylie's solo album meanwhile, has been helmed by Madonna's long-time producer Stuart Price. Among the collaborators are Hot Chip, Groove Armada and %Scissor Jake Shears. It is rumored that Kylie would like to end her music career after this new album so that she can concentrate on personal life.
Just Jack's 'I Talk Too Much' feat. Kylie Minogue:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard