Just Jack Hires Kylie Minogue in 'I Talk Too Much'
While the come up of Kylie Minogue's pop come back is still blurry, the singer's latest work can be spotted in a collaboration with British electronic musician Just Jack. A track called 'I Talk Too Much', which is included in Jack's January-released album 'Overtones', features Kylie's voice in the background.
The song has had its original version that featured the voice of Jack only. This reworked piece although having little and considerably faint voice of Kylie, sports brighter and stronger definition in terms of harmony. It is only available in the U.S. release of 'Overtones' and is still not yet determined to be a single.
Kylie's solo album meanwhile, has been helmed by Madonna's long-time producer Stuart Price. Among the collaborators are Hot Chip, Groove Armada and %Scissor Jake Shears. It is rumored that Kylie would like to end her music career after this new album so that she can concentrate on personal life.
Just Jack's 'I Talk Too Much' feat. Kylie Minogue:
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character