Jessica Biel to Strip Off in Powder Blue
Has long distanced herself from showing extra skin for a shoot since her topless picture in the 2000 Gear magazine, Jessica Biel appears to have a change of mind on the matter.
According to US Weekly, the beauty has already "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see" in her role as a single mother stripping to raise money for her terminally ill son in ensemble drama "Powder Blue." Scenes made for this flesh-showcasing reportedly will include shots of her breasts as well as her bottom in side view only.
What's more, a source to the magazine even stated that Biel will be allowed to show even more - if she chooses so - as director Timothy Linh Bui intends to film scenes that are even more revealing.
Currently being shot in Los Angeles for a 2008 release, "Blue" takes focus on four strangers whose lives intersect in strange ways on Christmas Eve. Joining Biel in the cast among others are Ray Liotta as the father of Biel's character, Patrick Swayze as the owner of the club where she perform, and Eddie Redmayne as a mortician who falls in love with her.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic