Jessica Biel to Strip Off in Powder Blue
Has long distanced herself from showing extra skin for a shoot since her topless picture in the 2000 Gear magazine, Jessica Biel appears to have a change of mind on the matter.
According to US Weekly, the beauty has already "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see" in her role as a single mother stripping to raise money for her terminally ill son in ensemble drama "Powder Blue." Scenes made for this flesh-showcasing reportedly will include shots of her breasts as well as her bottom in side view only.
What's more, a source to the magazine even stated that Biel will be allowed to show even more - if she chooses so - as director Timothy Linh Bui intends to film scenes that are even more revealing.
Currently being shot in Los Angeles for a 2008 release, "Blue" takes focus on four strangers whose lives intersect in strange ways on Christmas Eve. Joining Biel in the cast among others are Ray Liotta as the father of Biel's character, Patrick Swayze as the owner of the club where she perform, and Eddie Redmayne as a mortician who falls in love with her.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy