Fresh Track From Bow Wow and Omarion's Joint Project Leaks
Bow Wow and Omarion's promise to return as a duo in a brand new album has finally come to fruition. A new single called 'Designated Driver' from the album, now dubbed 'Face/Off', has leaked online and is predicted to be the lead single from the joint project.
'Designated Driver' is another hip-hop beat song that sees the singers, who started as teen sensations, all grown up both musically and lyrically. Although it's not the first time both have brought up girls issue in their songs, this would be one of the firsts Bow Wow to ever include the word 'a**' in his lyrics.
The album is expected to be released on December 4. Bow Wow promised that this piece will be more than just an album. "It's a celebration," he said.
The two singers have collaborated previously in 2005 when Omarion was featured in Bow Wow's hit "Let Me Hold You". The song reached #4 on the Billboard 100 Singles chart and they have been seen in many joint project since.
Listen to 'Designated Driver':
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise