Foxy Brown Pregnant and Getting Married Next Month
In a more shocking news than her being accused of lying to police during a traffic stop, Foxy Brown is reported pregnant and getting married.
The troubled rapper has confirmed earlier rumors that she is in fact pregnant, telling the NY Post "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." She, however, remained tight-lipped on how far along she's carrying nor does she let slip the identity of her husband to be.
In related news, Brown is facing more legal problems after she allegedly provided police with false information during a traffic stop in Bergen County last week. Speaking on the unfortunate, authorities explained Brown was driving a sport utility vehicle on Wednesday August 15th when she was stopped for talking on a handheld cell phone and failing to stop at a stop sign.
After a check of motor vehicle records showed the SUV's registration had been suspended, Brown is said to have given officers a variation of her real name and a date of birth that was a year off. When a search for the name she gave turned up no records, the officers asked her again for the information, and she then gave her correct name and date of birth.
At last, officers then learned that Brown's license was suspended and she was taken to police headquarters, where she was issued seven traffic tickets and released on her own recognizance. She's ordered to appear in Mahwah Municipal Court on September 4th.
More Foxy Brown News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'