Foxy Brown Pregnant and Getting Married Next Month
In a more shocking news than her being accused of lying to police during a traffic stop, Foxy Brown is reported pregnant and getting married.
The troubled rapper has confirmed earlier rumors that she is in fact pregnant, telling the NY Post "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." She, however, remained tight-lipped on how far along she's carrying nor does she let slip the identity of her husband to be.
In related news, Brown is facing more legal problems after she allegedly provided police with false information during a traffic stop in Bergen County last week. Speaking on the unfortunate, authorities explained Brown was driving a sport utility vehicle on Wednesday August 15th when she was stopped for talking on a handheld cell phone and failing to stop at a stop sign.
After a check of motor vehicle records showed the SUV's registration had been suspended, Brown is said to have given officers a variation of her real name and a date of birth that was a year off. When a search for the name she gave turned up no records, the officers asked her again for the information, and she then gave her correct name and date of birth.
At last, officers then learned that Brown's license was suspended and she was taken to police headquarters, where she was issued seven traffic tickets and released on her own recognizance. She's ordered to appear in Mahwah Municipal Court on September 4th.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival