Foxy Brown Pregnant and Getting Married Next Month
In a more shocking news than her being accused of lying to police during a traffic stop, Foxy Brown is reported pregnant and getting married.
The troubled rapper has confirmed earlier rumors that she is in fact pregnant, telling the NY Post "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." She, however, remained tight-lipped on how far along she's carrying nor does she let slip the identity of her husband to be.
In related news, Brown is facing more legal problems after she allegedly provided police with false information during a traffic stop in Bergen County last week. Speaking on the unfortunate, authorities explained Brown was driving a sport utility vehicle on Wednesday August 15th when she was stopped for talking on a handheld cell phone and failing to stop at a stop sign.
After a check of motor vehicle records showed the SUV's registration had been suspended, Brown is said to have given officers a variation of her real name and a date of birth that was a year off. When a search for the name she gave turned up no records, the officers asked her again for the information, and she then gave her correct name and date of birth.
At last, officers then learned that Brown's license was suspended and she was taken to police headquarters, where she was issued seven traffic tickets and released on her own recognizance. She's ordered to appear in Mahwah Municipal Court on September 4th.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris