Foxy Brown Pregnant and Getting Married Next Month
In a more shocking news than her being accused of lying to police during a traffic stop, Foxy Brown is reported pregnant and getting married.
The troubled rapper has confirmed earlier rumors that she is in fact pregnant, telling the NY Post "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." She, however, remained tight-lipped on how far along she's carrying nor does she let slip the identity of her husband to be.
In related news, Brown is facing more legal problems after she allegedly provided police with false information during a traffic stop in Bergen County last week. Speaking on the unfortunate, authorities explained Brown was driving a sport utility vehicle on Wednesday August 15th when she was stopped for talking on a handheld cell phone and failing to stop at a stop sign.
After a check of motor vehicle records showed the SUV's registration had been suspended, Brown is said to have given officers a variation of her real name and a date of birth that was a year off. When a search for the name she gave turned up no records, the officers asked her again for the information, and she then gave her correct name and date of birth.
At last, officers then learned that Brown's license was suspended and she was taken to police headquarters, where she was issued seven traffic tickets and released on her own recognizance. She's ordered to appear in Mahwah Municipal Court on September 4th.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal