Avril Lavigne and Sheryl Crow Make Up 'GirlFrenzy'
Combining renowned female artists with new and upcoming ones has resulted in GirlFrenzy Festival, a musical event to take place October 27 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, California. Among those to take the stage are Avril Lavigne, Sheryl Crow and Colbie Caillat.
Fiona Apple, who is working on her fourth studio album, is also on the bill along with lesser known Sara Bareilles and Antigone Rising, concert promoters announced on Monday (August 20). This event was established by Right Arm Entertainment that has gained reputation through its Rock on the Range festival last May.
Tickets to this show will go on sale Saturday (August 25) and part of the income will aid Breast Cancer Research Foundation and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Caillat is a newcomer who shot to fame through her song 'Bubbly' and her MySpace profile. In equal position, Bareilles has just gained reputation through her first studio album 'Little Voice' that debuted at #45 in Billboard 200 by selling 16,000 copies. Meanwhile, all-girl rock group Antigone Rising has enjoyed sharing stages with big acts such as The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith and will have their new album released under Starbucks' Hear Music later this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers