Laura Linney Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marc Schauer
Laura Linney is engaged to marry. The Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Marc Schauer.
"They are very happy," a representative for the movie star tells E!, confirmed that Marc popped the question last week. No date has been set for the nuptials though. The marriage will be the second for Linney following her divorce from her first husband David Adkins in 2000.
Linney could next be seen starring in the drama comedy romance flick, "The Nanny Diaries," out this Friday August 24th, playing the role of Mrs. X.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!