Laura Linney Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marc Schauer
Laura Linney is engaged to marry. The Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Marc Schauer.
"They are very happy," a representative for the movie star tells E!, confirmed that Marc popped the question last week. No date has been set for the nuptials though. The marriage will be the second for Linney following her divorce from her first husband David Adkins in 2000.
Linney could next be seen starring in the drama comedy romance flick, "The Nanny Diaries," out this Friday August 24th, playing the role of Mrs. X.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris