Laura Linney Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marc Schauer
Laura Linney is engaged to marry. The Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Marc Schauer.
"They are very happy," a representative for the movie star tells E!, confirmed that Marc popped the question last week. No date has been set for the nuptials though. The marriage will be the second for Linney following her divorce from her first husband David Adkins in 2000.
Linney could next be seen starring in the drama comedy romance flick, "The Nanny Diaries," out this Friday August 24th, playing the role of Mrs. X.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia