Laura Linney Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marc Schauer
Laura Linney is engaged to marry. The Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Marc Schauer.
"They are very happy," a representative for the movie star tells E!, confirmed that Marc popped the question last week. No date has been set for the nuptials though. The marriage will be the second for Linney following her divorce from her first husband David Adkins in 2000.
Linney could next be seen starring in the drama comedy romance flick, "The Nanny Diaries," out this Friday August 24th, playing the role of Mrs. X.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier