Laura Linney Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marc Schauer
Laura Linney is engaged to marry. The Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Marc Schauer.
"They are very happy," a representative for the movie star tells E!, confirmed that Marc popped the question last week. No date has been set for the nuptials though. The marriage will be the second for Linney following her divorce from her first husband David Adkins in 2000.
Linney could next be seen starring in the drama comedy romance flick, "The Nanny Diaries," out this Friday August 24th, playing the role of Mrs. X.
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer