Rose McGowan Up for Barbarella Role?
After Kate Beckinsale's statement claiming she is not approached to play the title character in "Barbarella", words now are buzzing around that Rose McGowan is a possible candidate to fill in the role, being the girlfriend of the flick's helmer Robert Rodriguez.
According to JoBlo's inside source, the actress is close to land the part and even has already carried out some FX test footage with the crew for the film. Make no mistake, however, this could be just because she has been conveniently available for Rodriguez to use as the model for the character, and until official confirmation is made, it's best to consider the scoop as merely a rumor for now.
Gowan, widely known for her role of Paige Matthews in TV series "Charmed", got legally emancipated from her parents at age fifteen to then work her way in the professional acting field, scoring her first big screen stint in 1992's "Encino Man." Later chosen to play Ann-Margret in CBS' miniseries "Elvis", she reportedly watched the 1964 flick "Viva Las Vegas" many times to prepare for her role as the actress-singer.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair