Foo Fighters' 'The Pretenders' Music Video on MTV2
Track 'The Pretenders' off Foo Fighters' new album 'Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace' have been released on the radio in early August. On August 20, the music video was premiered on MTV2.
'The Pretenders' is the lead single to the rock band's sixth album that was produced by Gil Norton (Dashboard Confessional, Maximo Park). It was officially released on the radio on August 7 and has entered U.K. Singles chart at # 28. Meanwhile in U.S. Modern Rock chart the single is positioned at #3 and still climbing.
The album will be in shelves by September 25. Frontman Dave Grohl said that the band moves into a new direction for this piece. In an interview he said, "So the album that we're making sounds like a Foo Fighters album, but it's definitely moving in a few different directions. It's cool man, I love it. "
The band played V Festival for Staffordshire leg on August 19 and came up with surprises. Grohl's mother was invited on stage when he performed 'Up in Arms'. The band also made a surprise appearance on the Channel 4 stage, joining Mika, The Fray and Lily Allen.
Foo Fighter's 'The Pretenders' Music Video':
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet