Foo Fighters' 'The Pretenders' Music Video on MTV2
Track 'The Pretenders' off Foo Fighters' new album 'Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace' have been released on the radio in early August. On August 20, the music video was premiered on MTV2.
'The Pretenders' is the lead single to the rock band's sixth album that was produced by Gil Norton (Dashboard Confessional, Maximo Park). It was officially released on the radio on August 7 and has entered U.K. Singles chart at # 28. Meanwhile in U.S. Modern Rock chart the single is positioned at #3 and still climbing.
The album will be in shelves by September 25. Frontman Dave Grohl said that the band moves into a new direction for this piece. In an interview he said, "So the album that we're making sounds like a Foo Fighters album, but it's definitely moving in a few different directions. It's cool man, I love it. "
The band played V Festival for Staffordshire leg on August 19 and came up with surprises. Grohl's mother was invited on stage when he performed 'Up in Arms'. The band also made a surprise appearance on the Channel 4 stage, joining Mika, The Fray and Lily Allen.
Foo Fighter's 'The Pretenders' Music Video':
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?