Neil Young Compiling New and Unreleased Materials in 'Chrome Dreams II'
Rocker Neil Young is set to release a new album that chronicles his 1977 unreleased album 'Chrome Dreams'. Although some materials from the unreleased CD eventually made it to several of his later albums, three songs were kept for 'Chrome Dreams II'.
There will also be 7 new songs that he wrote and played in front of 100 people at Reprise Records on last Wednesday (August 15). Produced by 'The Volume Dealers', Niko Bolas and himself, guest appearances includes Ben Keith, Ralph Molina and Rick Rosas.
'Chrome Dreams' is an album that had initially been scheduled for a release but was shelved. An art cover for the album was provided by Young's producer David Briggs but unfortunately was burnt along with Neil's Malibu mansion in the first half of 1978.
The new piece is said to be a "very diverse" version of Young. On October 13, few days before the album's street date, the singer will embark on a 7 week tour.
More Neil Young News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting