Lil Wayne Delays 'Tha Carter III' After It Leaked
Due to an irresponsible act from a valet, Lil Wayne has to push back the release date of his new album 'Tha Carter III'. The record that was marked "#1 most anticipated album of 2007" by XXL will arrive early 2008 instead of this autumn after it leaked online.
Weezy asked the parking attendant to park his car that still had the new CD on the stereo. The rapper told Blender, "I think the valet stole it. Never let another dude park your car when your CD's in the stereo." He will have to re-record some of the song now that they are online.
He stated a plan to compile all the leaked songs and release it under the title 'The Leak'. "We have to find out exactly what's out there," Wayne said. "I'll probably just (gather) all the songs that's floating around and make my own mixtape called The Leak since people want the music so bad."
On other news, Wayne was recently slammed for his lyrics and banned from performing in Baltimore, Maryland on Saturday (August 18). Local counselor Donald J. Dewar criticized the rapper of having obscene lyrics and criminal conduct and sent a letter to mayor Sheila Dixon to ban the concert. He wrote, "This building is in a residential neighborhood. (The concert) doesn't belong in a neighborhood like this. It belongs in a high-density area."
More Lil Wayne News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl