Sandra Bullock Hot in Red Boots on All About Steve Set
Well, it appears that red has become the appropriate color in filming movie scenes this week.
Following Angelina Jolie being spotted shooting on top of a red Dodge Viper for "Wanted (2008)", Sandra Bullock coincidentally got spotted wearing a pair of red boots as cameras took her figure on the set of her new comedy, "All About Steve." One more thing to notice, the pics surprisingly also presented the actress with light hair, which makes her looks rather different. Wonder if she just wears a wig for that or gets it colored.
A Fox 2000 production, "Steve" sees Bullock play a brilliant crossword constructor who crisscrosses the country to convince a CNN cameraman she had one short date with that they are perfect for each other. Phil Traill is directing from script by Kim Barker with Bullock also serving as the producer.
Take a look on the beauty in red boots on the film set below:
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise