Sandra Bullock Hot in Red Boots on All About Steve Set
Well, it appears that red has become the appropriate color in filming movie scenes this week.
Following Angelina Jolie being spotted shooting on top of a red Dodge Viper for "Wanted (2008)", Sandra Bullock coincidentally got spotted wearing a pair of red boots as cameras took her figure on the set of her new comedy, "All About Steve." One more thing to notice, the pics surprisingly also presented the actress with light hair, which makes her looks rather different. Wonder if she just wears a wig for that or gets it colored.
A Fox 2000 production, "Steve" sees Bullock play a brilliant crossword constructor who crisscrosses the country to convince a CNN cameraman she had one short date with that they are perfect for each other. Phil Traill is directing from script by Kim Barker with Bullock also serving as the producer.
Take a look on the beauty in red boots on the film set below:
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'