Sandra Bullock Hot in Red Boots on All About Steve Set
Well, it appears that red has become the appropriate color in filming movie scenes this week.
Following Angelina Jolie being spotted shooting on top of a red Dodge Viper for "Wanted (2008)", Sandra Bullock coincidentally got spotted wearing a pair of red boots as cameras took her figure on the set of her new comedy, "All About Steve." One more thing to notice, the pics surprisingly also presented the actress with light hair, which makes her looks rather different. Wonder if she just wears a wig for that or gets it colored.
A Fox 2000 production, "Steve" sees Bullock play a brilliant crossword constructor who crisscrosses the country to convince a CNN cameraman she had one short date with that they are perfect for each other. Phil Traill is directing from script by Kim Barker with Bullock also serving as the producer.
Take a look on the beauty in red boots on the film set below:
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist