Sandra Bullock Hot in Red Boots on All About Steve Set
Well, it appears that red has become the appropriate color in filming movie scenes this week.
Following Angelina Jolie being spotted shooting on top of a red Dodge Viper for "Wanted (2008)", Sandra Bullock coincidentally got spotted wearing a pair of red boots as cameras took her figure on the set of her new comedy, "All About Steve." One more thing to notice, the pics surprisingly also presented the actress with light hair, which makes her looks rather different. Wonder if she just wears a wig for that or gets it colored.
A Fox 2000 production, "Steve" sees Bullock play a brilliant crossword constructor who crisscrosses the country to convince a CNN cameraman she had one short date with that they are perfect for each other. Phil Traill is directing from script by Kim Barker with Bullock also serving as the producer.
Take a look on the beauty in red boots on the film set below:
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal