Sandra Bullock Hot in Red Boots on All About Steve Set
Well, it appears that red has become the appropriate color in filming movie scenes this week.
Following Angelina Jolie being spotted shooting on top of a red Dodge Viper for "Wanted (2008)", Sandra Bullock coincidentally got spotted wearing a pair of red boots as cameras took her figure on the set of her new comedy, "All About Steve." One more thing to notice, the pics surprisingly also presented the actress with light hair, which makes her looks rather different. Wonder if she just wears a wig for that or gets it colored.
A Fox 2000 production, "Steve" sees Bullock play a brilliant crossword constructor who crisscrosses the country to convince a CNN cameraman she had one short date with that they are perfect for each other. Phil Traill is directing from script by Kim Barker with Bullock also serving as the producer.
Take a look on the beauty in red boots on the film set below:
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'