Transformers to Show Up in IMAX Theaters
The alien robots from planet Cybertron are going to get really really big this time, that's for sure.
Reports have claimed that Paramount Pictures is slated to re-release its summer blockbuster "Transformers" for the giant screens of IMAX theaters on September 21 this year. What's more, the sci-fi actioner is said to contain more footage than that featured in the conventional theaters version, so robot fans, mark your calendar on the date right away if you don't want to miss it.
Directed by "Bad Boys" helmer Michael Bay, "Transformers" so far has collected a fantastic total gross of $633.9 million in tickets sales around the globe since its release last month. In making the movie, a real detonating primer cord was planted under the sand for the scene depicting Scorponok bursting out from the sand and attacking the soldiers in the desert. As the explosions would be in close proximity and very dangerous to the actors in the scene, Bay warned them to run and keep running no matter what happens, leading to one hundred percent genuine look of panic on the actors' face as they filmed the sequence.
More Transformers News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed