Transformers to Show Up in IMAX Theaters
The alien robots from planet Cybertron are going to get really really big this time, that's for sure.
Reports have claimed that Paramount Pictures is slated to re-release its summer blockbuster "Transformers" for the giant screens of IMAX theaters on September 21 this year. What's more, the sci-fi actioner is said to contain more footage than that featured in the conventional theaters version, so robot fans, mark your calendar on the date right away if you don't want to miss it.
Directed by "Bad Boys" helmer Michael Bay, "Transformers" so far has collected a fantastic total gross of $633.9 million in tickets sales around the globe since its release last month. In making the movie, a real detonating primer cord was planted under the sand for the scene depicting Scorponok bursting out from the sand and attacking the soldiers in the desert. As the explosions would be in close proximity and very dangerous to the actors in the scene, Bay warned them to run and keep running no matter what happens, leading to one hundred percent genuine look of panic on the actors' face as they filmed the sequence.
More Transformers News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed