Transformers to Show Up in IMAX Theaters
The alien robots from planet Cybertron are going to get really really big this time, that's for sure.
Reports have claimed that Paramount Pictures is slated to re-release its summer blockbuster "Transformers" for the giant screens of IMAX theaters on September 21 this year. What's more, the sci-fi actioner is said to contain more footage than that featured in the conventional theaters version, so robot fans, mark your calendar on the date right away if you don't want to miss it.
Directed by "Bad Boys" helmer Michael Bay, "Transformers" so far has collected a fantastic total gross of $633.9 million in tickets sales around the globe since its release last month. In making the movie, a real detonating primer cord was planted under the sand for the scene depicting Scorponok bursting out from the sand and attacking the soldiers in the desert. As the explosions would be in close proximity and very dangerous to the actors in the scene, Bay warned them to run and keep running no matter what happens, leading to one hundred percent genuine look of panic on the actors' face as they filmed the sequence.
More Transformers News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake