50 Cent Mocked Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule in New Song
50 Cent has made another controversy through his song. 'Southside', an off single from the rapper had leaked online, sporting him making comment at Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule's music video.
In the song that features Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, 50 lashed out, "Think Jimmy Iovine my boss? F*ck Jimmy Iovine! I'm from 134th Street -- I ain't got no motherf*ckin' boss." He also mocked long-time rival Ja Rule on his new video 'Uh Oh' that also features his 'enemy' Lil Wayne.
The song was played on DJ Kay Slay's show on Hot 97 on Wednesday (August 15). The song will not be included in any of his upcoming album. Meanwhile, listen to the song below.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress