50 Cent Mocked Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule in New Song
50 Cent has made another controversy through his song. 'Southside', an off single from the rapper had leaked online, sporting him making comment at Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule's music video.
In the song that features Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, 50 lashed out, "Think Jimmy Iovine my boss? F*ck Jimmy Iovine! I'm from 134th Street -- I ain't got no motherf*ckin' boss." He also mocked long-time rival Ja Rule on his new video 'Uh Oh' that also features his 'enemy' Lil Wayne.
The song was played on DJ Kay Slay's show on Hot 97 on Wednesday (August 15). The song will not be included in any of his upcoming album. Meanwhile, listen to the song below.
More 50 Cent News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie