50 Cent Mocked Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule in New Song
50 Cent has made another controversy through his song. 'Southside', an off single from the rapper had leaked online, sporting him making comment at Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule's music video.
In the song that features Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, 50 lashed out, "Think Jimmy Iovine my boss? F*ck Jimmy Iovine! I'm from 134th Street -- I ain't got no motherf*ckin' boss." He also mocked long-time rival Ja Rule on his new video 'Uh Oh' that also features his 'enemy' Lil Wayne.
The song was played on DJ Kay Slay's show on Hot 97 on Wednesday (August 15). The song will not be included in any of his upcoming album. Meanwhile, listen to the song below.
More 50 Cent News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?