50 Cent Mocked Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule in New Song
50 Cent has made another controversy through his song. 'Southside', an off single from the rapper had leaked online, sporting him making comment at Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule's music video.
In the song that features Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, 50 lashed out, "Think Jimmy Iovine my boss? F*ck Jimmy Iovine! I'm from 134th Street -- I ain't got no motherf*ckin' boss." He also mocked long-time rival Ja Rule on his new video 'Uh Oh' that also features his 'enemy' Lil Wayne.
The song was played on DJ Kay Slay's show on Hot 97 on Wednesday (August 15). The song will not be included in any of his upcoming album. Meanwhile, listen to the song below.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now