50 Cent Mocked Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule in New Song
50 Cent has made another controversy through his song. 'Southside', an off single from the rapper had leaked online, sporting him making comment at Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine and Ja Rule's music video.
In the song that features Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, 50 lashed out, "Think Jimmy Iovine my boss? F*ck Jimmy Iovine! I'm from 134th Street -- I ain't got no motherf*ckin' boss." He also mocked long-time rival Ja Rule on his new video 'Uh Oh' that also features his 'enemy' Lil Wayne.
The song was played on DJ Kay Slay's show on Hot 97 on Wednesday (August 15). The song will not be included in any of his upcoming album. Meanwhile, listen to the song below.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'