Paris Hilton's Launching of Clothing Line Caused LA Frenzy
Drama follows where Paris Hilton goes. The hotel heiress caused a Los Angeles frenzy on Thursday August 16th as she unveiled her clothing line at Kitson boutique in Beverly Hills which is famous among notable celebrities.
A lane of traffic on Robertson Boulevard was closed to accommodate the thousands of star-spotting pedestrians, while Paris was busy greeting a throng of fans waiting for her. Was spotted wearing a gold sequin minidress, the socialite was all smile during the event and briefly commented, "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line. It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
Paris' fashion collection, which includes dresses, blouses, t-shirts and jeans in lots of metallics, shine and sparkle, ranges between $30 to $130. Admitted to have herself spent a year submitting and approving designs, she described her fashion line as "really comfortable" and "really affordable," with additional pieces will be released next month. Kitson reportedly will donate of the entire day's profits to the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Visit shopkitson.com to check out Paris' range for Kitson.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'