Paris Hilton's Launching of Clothing Line Caused LA Frenzy
Drama follows where Paris Hilton goes. The hotel heiress caused a Los Angeles frenzy on Thursday August 16th as she unveiled her clothing line at Kitson boutique in Beverly Hills which is famous among notable celebrities.
A lane of traffic on Robertson Boulevard was closed to accommodate the thousands of star-spotting pedestrians, while Paris was busy greeting a throng of fans waiting for her. Was spotted wearing a gold sequin minidress, the socialite was all smile during the event and briefly commented, "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line. It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
Paris' fashion collection, which includes dresses, blouses, t-shirts and jeans in lots of metallics, shine and sparkle, ranges between $30 to $130. Admitted to have herself spent a year submitting and approving designs, she described her fashion line as "really comfortable" and "really affordable," with additional pieces will be released next month. Kitson reportedly will donate of the entire day's profits to the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Visit shopkitson.com to check out Paris' range for Kitson.
More Paris Hilton News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two