Paris Hilton's Launching of Clothing Line Caused LA Frenzy
Drama follows where Paris Hilton goes. The hotel heiress caused a Los Angeles frenzy on Thursday August 16th as she unveiled her clothing line at Kitson boutique in Beverly Hills which is famous among notable celebrities.
A lane of traffic on Robertson Boulevard was closed to accommodate the thousands of star-spotting pedestrians, while Paris was busy greeting a throng of fans waiting for her. Was spotted wearing a gold sequin minidress, the socialite was all smile during the event and briefly commented, "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line. It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
Paris' fashion collection, which includes dresses, blouses, t-shirts and jeans in lots of metallics, shine and sparkle, ranges between $30 to $130. Admitted to have herself spent a year submitting and approving designs, she described her fashion line as "really comfortable" and "really affordable," with additional pieces will be released next month. Kitson reportedly will donate of the entire day's profits to the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Visit shopkitson.com to check out Paris' range for Kitson.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film