Paris Hilton's Launching of Clothing Line Caused LA Frenzy
Drama follows where Paris Hilton goes. The hotel heiress caused a Los Angeles frenzy on Thursday August 16th as she unveiled her clothing line at Kitson boutique in Beverly Hills which is famous among notable celebrities.
A lane of traffic on Robertson Boulevard was closed to accommodate the thousands of star-spotting pedestrians, while Paris was busy greeting a throng of fans waiting for her. Was spotted wearing a gold sequin minidress, the socialite was all smile during the event and briefly commented, "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line. It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
Paris' fashion collection, which includes dresses, blouses, t-shirts and jeans in lots of metallics, shine and sparkle, ranges between $30 to $130. Admitted to have herself spent a year submitting and approving designs, she described her fashion line as "really comfortable" and "really affordable," with additional pieces will be released next month. Kitson reportedly will donate of the entire day's profits to the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Visit shopkitson.com to check out Paris' range for Kitson.
More Paris Hilton News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'