Heidi Klum Modeling Sexy New Jordache Ads Shot by Filmmaker Brett Ratner
What do Heidi Klum and Brett Ratner have in common? Notwithstanding with your answer the twosome surely has the same interest in modeling. Hence, it is understandable then to see them working together hand in hand for the ads of Jordache's fall campaign.
While the German supermodel is being booked to be the new face of Jordache's skinny jeans, the renowned movie director is in hand shooting the ads in the penthouse of the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles. And the outcome is more than just great.
In one of the ads, which is said to mind Jordache's controversial 1979 campaign banned by major television networks for featuring a topless woman riding a horse in the surf, Klum is seen wearing classic Jordache skinny jeans in dark indigo. The other pic, elsewhere, shows the mother of three topless and brandishing a riding whip, evoking the brand's horse-head logo.
On her recruitment as their latest model, Liz Berlinger, president of Jordache Enterprises, commented in a statement Wednesday August 15th, "With her success as a supermodel, businesswoman and mother, Heidi embodies the sexy confidence that the Jordache brand is about."
More Heidi Klum News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off