Just Engaged: Jimmy Fallon and Girlfriend Nancy Juvonen
Wedding is just one step closer for Jimmy Fallon and girlfriend Nancy Juvonen now that they're engaged. The actor comedian has proposed to Nancy last weekend, his representative confirmed Wednesday August 15th.
The engagement took place "on the dock at sunset at the Junoven's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee, where On Golden Pond was filmed," a friend of the couple revealed, adding that Fallon presented Nancy "with a one-of-a-kind ring designed by Neil Lane."
Fallon, best known for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), and Nancy, a movie producer, met on the set of his 2005 comedy "Fever Pitch," costarring Drew Barrymore. As of his acting career, he has just finished filming "Rockett," opposite Sharon Stone.
No wedding plans being made public so far. The marriage will be the first for both of them.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed