Just Engaged: Jimmy Fallon and Girlfriend Nancy Juvonen
Wedding is just one step closer for Jimmy Fallon and girlfriend Nancy Juvonen now that they're engaged. The actor comedian has proposed to Nancy last weekend, his representative confirmed Wednesday August 15th.
The engagement took place "on the dock at sunset at the Junoven's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee, where On Golden Pond was filmed," a friend of the couple revealed, adding that Fallon presented Nancy "with a one-of-a-kind ring designed by Neil Lane."
Fallon, best known for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), and Nancy, a movie producer, met on the set of his 2005 comedy "Fever Pitch," costarring Drew Barrymore. As of his acting career, he has just finished filming "Rockett," opposite Sharon Stone.
No wedding plans being made public so far. The marriage will be the first for both of them.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot