Just Engaged: Jimmy Fallon and Girlfriend Nancy Juvonen
Wedding is just one step closer for Jimmy Fallon and girlfriend Nancy Juvonen now that they're engaged. The actor comedian has proposed to Nancy last weekend, his representative confirmed Wednesday August 15th.
The engagement took place "on the dock at sunset at the Junoven's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee, where On Golden Pond was filmed," a friend of the couple revealed, adding that Fallon presented Nancy "with a one-of-a-kind ring designed by Neil Lane."
Fallon, best known for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), and Nancy, a movie producer, met on the set of his 2005 comedy "Fever Pitch," costarring Drew Barrymore. As of his acting career, he has just finished filming "Rockett," opposite Sharon Stone.
No wedding plans being made public so far. The marriage will be the first for both of them.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death