Just Engaged: Jimmy Fallon and Girlfriend Nancy Juvonen
Wedding is just one step closer for Jimmy Fallon and girlfriend Nancy Juvonen now that they're engaged. The actor comedian has proposed to Nancy last weekend, his representative confirmed Wednesday August 15th.
The engagement took place "on the dock at sunset at the Junoven's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee, where On Golden Pond was filmed," a friend of the couple revealed, adding that Fallon presented Nancy "with a one-of-a-kind ring designed by Neil Lane."
Fallon, best known for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), and Nancy, a movie producer, met on the set of his 2005 comedy "Fever Pitch," costarring Drew Barrymore. As of his acting career, he has just finished filming "Rockett," opposite Sharon Stone.
No wedding plans being made public so far. The marriage will be the first for both of them.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'