Just Engaged: Jimmy Fallon and Girlfriend Nancy Juvonen
Wedding is just one step closer for Jimmy Fallon and girlfriend Nancy Juvonen now that they're engaged. The actor comedian has proposed to Nancy last weekend, his representative confirmed Wednesday August 15th.
The engagement took place "on the dock at sunset at the Junoven's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee, where On Golden Pond was filmed," a friend of the couple revealed, adding that Fallon presented Nancy "with a one-of-a-kind ring designed by Neil Lane."
Fallon, best known for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), and Nancy, a movie producer, met on the set of his 2005 comedy "Fever Pitch," costarring Drew Barrymore. As of his acting career, he has just finished filming "Rockett," opposite Sharon Stone.
No wedding plans being made public so far. The marriage will be the first for both of them.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart