Say It Isn't So, Pink's Marriage on Rock?!
Is it the beginning of the end? If it's not the case then at least it seems so. Pink's marriage is on the rock. Rumors are mounting among people that the singer's husband Carey Hart has cheated on her while she was on tour in Europe last week.
Pink was in Europe on August 4th when her motocross champ husband got close and personal with a young groupie at a Hollywood nightclub. Despite his denial, an eyewitness told the other way around.
"It sure didn't look like he was married that night! He had a cute blonde in a tight dress sitting on his lap all night. They were laughing and drinking vodka with her arms wrapped around him in a corner VIP booth," the onlooker was quoted by Star magazine as saying. "Nobody seemed to make a big deal out of Carey making out with her. It was as if this was nothing new for him. Carey never mentioned Pink the entire night. It seemed like everyone just thought he wasn't with her anymore, that they had broken up."
That sounds bad. To make matter worse, the onlooker claimed to have seen Carey and the mystery female "seriously making out. It looked like Pink was definitely not on his mind. When the club closed, he and the blonde left hand in hand. They didn't look like they were about to say their good-byes!"
If only the report is to be believed, Pink will surely beat him up even before he explains what is really going on. Let's just wait and see what the future brings for the couple.
More Pink News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked