Kate Hudson's Boyfriend Dax Shepard Moves in with Her
Another romance means another trouble for Kate Hudson. The movie actress who recently being snapped sharing a passionate embrace with her new boyfriend Dax Shepard while at her family Muskoka getaway, is claimed to have less time for son Ryder Russell Robinson as she has the actor moves in with her.
"Dax is basically living at her house right now. The rest of her family is a little annoyed," a source in the know told the New York Post newspaper, adding that "Kate gets a little more distracted when new men come into her life."
The actress' representative, in fact, put to rest rumors that Kate's new romance has caused her to neglect son Ryder, insisted "None of what you're speculating here is accurate."
Report on that matter has somehow becomes blessing in disguise for Kate's former husband Chris Robinson. The Black Crowes singer is said to feel "thrilled" about her new romance with Shepard because it provides him with more time to spend with his three-year-old son Ryder.
"Chris is thrilled because now he can have Ryder whenever he wants," the source went on saying.
Robinson filed for divorce from Kate on November 18th last year, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress then dated actor Owen Wilson, her co-star in the 2006 comedy film "You, Me and Dupree." And after an on-again off-again relationship, the couple finally split up again on June 5, 2007.
More Kate Hudson News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'