Kate Hudson's Boyfriend Dax Shepard Moves in with Her
Another romance means another trouble for Kate Hudson. The movie actress who recently being snapped sharing a passionate embrace with her new boyfriend Dax Shepard while at her family Muskoka getaway, is claimed to have less time for son Ryder Russell Robinson as she has the actor moves in with her.
"Dax is basically living at her house right now. The rest of her family is a little annoyed," a source in the know told the New York Post newspaper, adding that "Kate gets a little more distracted when new men come into her life."
The actress' representative, in fact, put to rest rumors that Kate's new romance has caused her to neglect son Ryder, insisted "None of what you're speculating here is accurate."
Report on that matter has somehow becomes blessing in disguise for Kate's former husband Chris Robinson. The Black Crowes singer is said to feel "thrilled" about her new romance with Shepard because it provides him with more time to spend with his three-year-old son Ryder.
"Chris is thrilled because now he can have Ryder whenever he wants," the source went on saying.
Robinson filed for divorce from Kate on November 18th last year, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress then dated actor Owen Wilson, her co-star in the 2006 comedy film "You, Me and Dupree." And after an on-again off-again relationship, the couple finally split up again on June 5, 2007.
More Kate Hudson News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital