Foxy Brown Charged with Assault for Smacking Neighbor with Blackberry
Foxy Brown hits another new low with another assault charge. The rapper has once again been charged with assault after she reportedly hit her neighbor with a Blackberry mobile phone in Brooklyn.
Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, turned herself into Brooklyn authorities Tuesday afternoon August 14th and was charged with felony assault, menacing, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon.
Explaining on the unfortunate, the NYPD and Brooklyn District Attorney's Office said Brown was arguing with her 25-year-old neighbor at the corner of Carlton Avenue and Prospect Place in Brooklyn on July 30th when she allegedly struck her head with her Blackberry.
The unnamed victim, as a result, was then rushed to Brooklyn Hospital with loose teeth and swelling around her lip and right eye. She filed a complaint with police, and after an investigation, Brown then agreed to turn herself in.
Brown was arraigned and released after posting a $5,000 bail. She is due in court on September 26th.
This isn't the first time that Brown got involved in legal problem. Early this year she was arrested after assaulting a worker at a beauty shop in Florida. She was previously arrested for assaulting an employee at a branch of Bloomies nail salon in Chelsea, New York.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special