Foxy Brown Charged with Assault for Smacking Neighbor with Blackberry
Foxy Brown hits another new low with another assault charge. The rapper has once again been charged with assault after she reportedly hit her neighbor with a Blackberry mobile phone in Brooklyn.
Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, turned herself into Brooklyn authorities Tuesday afternoon August 14th and was charged with felony assault, menacing, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon.
Explaining on the unfortunate, the NYPD and Brooklyn District Attorney's Office said Brown was arguing with her 25-year-old neighbor at the corner of Carlton Avenue and Prospect Place in Brooklyn on July 30th when she allegedly struck her head with her Blackberry.
The unnamed victim, as a result, was then rushed to Brooklyn Hospital with loose teeth and swelling around her lip and right eye. She filed a complaint with police, and after an investigation, Brown then agreed to turn herself in.
Brown was arraigned and released after posting a $5,000 bail. She is due in court on September 26th.
This isn't the first time that Brown got involved in legal problem. Early this year she was arrested after assaulting a worker at a beauty shop in Florida. She was previously arrested for assaulting an employee at a branch of Bloomies nail salon in Chelsea, New York.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked