Snoop Dogg Performing at Adult Movie Awards
Known for his open involvement in raunchy films, Snoop Dogg is selected to headline the 28th Annual 'Exotic Erotic Expo'. The rapper will perform in the two-nights event that is held in appreciation of adult movies next month.
Snoop is slated to give a concert before appearing at the awards show on day one. He will then judge for Best Costume together with TV personality Danny Bonaduce and porn star Tera Patrick.
Snoop is acknowledged for his credit in 'Doggystyle', a Hustler production that he directed in 2000 and its sequel 'Snoop Dogg's Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp' in 2002.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'