Snoop Dogg Performing at Adult Movie Awards
Known for his open involvement in raunchy films, Snoop Dogg is selected to headline the 28th Annual 'Exotic Erotic Expo'. The rapper will perform in the two-nights event that is held in appreciation of adult movies next month.
Snoop is slated to give a concert before appearing at the awards show on day one. He will then judge for Best Costume together with TV personality Danny Bonaduce and porn star Tera Patrick.
Snoop is acknowledged for his credit in 'Doggystyle', a Hustler production that he directed in 2000 and its sequel 'Snoop Dogg's Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp' in 2002.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding