Snoop Dogg Performing at Adult Movie Awards
Known for his open involvement in raunchy films, Snoop Dogg is selected to headline the 28th Annual 'Exotic Erotic Expo'. The rapper will perform in the two-nights event that is held in appreciation of adult movies next month.
Snoop is slated to give a concert before appearing at the awards show on day one. He will then judge for Best Costume together with TV personality Danny Bonaduce and porn star Tera Patrick.
Snoop is acknowledged for his credit in 'Doggystyle', a Hustler production that he directed in 2000 and its sequel 'Snoop Dogg's Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp' in 2002.
More Snoop Dogg News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet