Snoop Dogg Performing at Adult Movie Awards
Known for his open involvement in raunchy films, Snoop Dogg is selected to headline the 28th Annual 'Exotic Erotic Expo'. The rapper will perform in the two-nights event that is held in appreciation of adult movies next month.
Snoop is slated to give a concert before appearing at the awards show on day one. He will then judge for Best Costume together with TV personality Danny Bonaduce and porn star Tera Patrick.
Snoop is acknowledged for his credit in 'Doggystyle', a Hustler production that he directed in 2000 and its sequel 'Snoop Dogg's Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp' in 2002.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character