Snoop Dogg Performing at Adult Movie Awards
Known for his open involvement in raunchy films, Snoop Dogg is selected to headline the 28th Annual 'Exotic Erotic Expo'. The rapper will perform in the two-nights event that is held in appreciation of adult movies next month.
Snoop is slated to give a concert before appearing at the awards show on day one. He will then judge for Best Costume together with TV personality Danny Bonaduce and porn star Tera Patrick.
Snoop is acknowledged for his credit in 'Doggystyle', a Hustler production that he directed in 2000 and its sequel 'Snoop Dogg's Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp' in 2002.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'