TomKat's Daughter, Suri Cruise, Signed as the New Face of Baby GAP
She hasn't even had her 2nd birthday, but Suri Cruise already steps her feet on the line of popularity. The beloved daughter of celebrity couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has been signed to be the new face of Baby GAP.
Poppa Tom and momma Kate reportedly have been offered a lucrative deal to have their baby daughter fronts the clothing chain's upcoming campaign. No official confirmation just yet from the parents concerning the report.
Suri made her public photo debut October last year when she was featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine with her parents. The pictures were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.
TomKat recently took Suri to the famous Berlin Zoo. The family is staying in Germany while Tom, 45, shoots his latest big screen offering "Valkyrie."
More Tom Cruise News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back