TomKat's Daughter, Suri Cruise, Signed as the New Face of Baby GAP
She hasn't even had her 2nd birthday, but Suri Cruise already steps her feet on the line of popularity. The beloved daughter of celebrity couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has been signed to be the new face of Baby GAP.
Poppa Tom and momma Kate reportedly have been offered a lucrative deal to have their baby daughter fronts the clothing chain's upcoming campaign. No official confirmation just yet from the parents concerning the report.
Suri made her public photo debut October last year when she was featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine with her parents. The pictures were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.
TomKat recently took Suri to the famous Berlin Zoo. The family is staying in Germany while Tom, 45, shoots his latest big screen offering "Valkyrie."
More Tom Cruise News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce