TomKat's Daughter, Suri Cruise, Signed as the New Face of Baby GAP
She hasn't even had her 2nd birthday, but Suri Cruise already steps her feet on the line of popularity. The beloved daughter of celebrity couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has been signed to be the new face of Baby GAP.
Poppa Tom and momma Kate reportedly have been offered a lucrative deal to have their baby daughter fronts the clothing chain's upcoming campaign. No official confirmation just yet from the parents concerning the report.
Suri made her public photo debut October last year when she was featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine with her parents. The pictures were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.
TomKat recently took Suri to the famous Berlin Zoo. The family is staying in Germany while Tom, 45, shoots his latest big screen offering "Valkyrie."
More Tom Cruise News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic