TomKat's Daughter, Suri Cruise, Signed as the New Face of Baby GAP
She hasn't even had her 2nd birthday, but Suri Cruise already steps her feet on the line of popularity. The beloved daughter of celebrity couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has been signed to be the new face of Baby GAP.
Poppa Tom and momma Kate reportedly have been offered a lucrative deal to have their baby daughter fronts the clothing chain's upcoming campaign. No official confirmation just yet from the parents concerning the report.
Suri made her public photo debut October last year when she was featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine with her parents. The pictures were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.
TomKat recently took Suri to the famous Berlin Zoo. The family is staying in Germany while Tom, 45, shoots his latest big screen offering "Valkyrie."
More Tom Cruise News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner