TomKat's Daughter, Suri Cruise, Signed as the New Face of Baby GAP
She hasn't even had her 2nd birthday, but Suri Cruise already steps her feet on the line of popularity. The beloved daughter of celebrity couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has been signed to be the new face of Baby GAP.
Poppa Tom and momma Kate reportedly have been offered a lucrative deal to have their baby daughter fronts the clothing chain's upcoming campaign. No official confirmation just yet from the parents concerning the report.
Suri made her public photo debut October last year when she was featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine with her parents. The pictures were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.
TomKat recently took Suri to the famous Berlin Zoo. The family is staying in Germany while Tom, 45, shoots his latest big screen offering "Valkyrie."
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart