Sold Out, Paris Hilton's West Hollywood Home
Paris Hilton is moving out from her old nest and heading for the new one. The hotel heiress has just had her Hollywood Hills home sold for $4.25 million after just 10 days put it on the market.
The 1926 Spanish-style house reportedly boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an a separate guest quarter and office, with one bedroom was converted into the "ultimate closet." Paris bought the mansion in 2004 for US$2.9 million.
The property, moreover, also is said to come with a pool, complete with Jacuzzi, waterfall and hotel-style cabanas, with the interior designed to evoke French Regency old Hollywood glamor. Paris is looking to buy a home with more privacy now that the house has been obtained by the buyer. No words just yet on where she will relocate.
Paris' neighbors have complained about the paparazzi frenzy around her mansion especially when she was sentenced to stay behind bars for DUI conviction in June.
Treat your eyes with photos of the posh pad from different angles below.
More Paris Hilton News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake