Sold Out, Paris Hilton's West Hollywood Home
Paris Hilton is moving out from her old nest and heading for the new one. The hotel heiress has just had her Hollywood Hills home sold for $4.25 million after just 10 days put it on the market.
The 1926 Spanish-style house reportedly boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an a separate guest quarter and office, with one bedroom was converted into the "ultimate closet." Paris bought the mansion in 2004 for US$2.9 million.
The property, moreover, also is said to come with a pool, complete with Jacuzzi, waterfall and hotel-style cabanas, with the interior designed to evoke French Regency old Hollywood glamor. Paris is looking to buy a home with more privacy now that the house has been obtained by the buyer. No words just yet on where she will relocate.
Paris' neighbors have complained about the paparazzi frenzy around her mansion especially when she was sentenced to stay behind bars for DUI conviction in June.
Treat your eyes with photos of the posh pad from different angles below.
More Paris Hilton News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement