Sold Out, Paris Hilton's West Hollywood Home
Paris Hilton is moving out from her old nest and heading for the new one. The hotel heiress has just had her Hollywood Hills home sold for $4.25 million after just 10 days put it on the market.
The 1926 Spanish-style house reportedly boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an a separate guest quarter and office, with one bedroom was converted into the "ultimate closet." Paris bought the mansion in 2004 for US$2.9 million.
The property, moreover, also is said to come with a pool, complete with Jacuzzi, waterfall and hotel-style cabanas, with the interior designed to evoke French Regency old Hollywood glamor. Paris is looking to buy a home with more privacy now that the house has been obtained by the buyer. No words just yet on where she will relocate.
Paris' neighbors have complained about the paparazzi frenzy around her mansion especially when she was sentenced to stay behind bars for DUI conviction in June.
Treat your eyes with photos of the posh pad from different angles below.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes