Sold Out, Paris Hilton's West Hollywood Home
Paris Hilton is moving out from her old nest and heading for the new one. The hotel heiress has just had her Hollywood Hills home sold for $4.25 million after just 10 days put it on the market.
The 1926 Spanish-style house reportedly boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an a separate guest quarter and office, with one bedroom was converted into the "ultimate closet." Paris bought the mansion in 2004 for US$2.9 million.
The property, moreover, also is said to come with a pool, complete with Jacuzzi, waterfall and hotel-style cabanas, with the interior designed to evoke French Regency old Hollywood glamor. Paris is looking to buy a home with more privacy now that the house has been obtained by the buyer. No words just yet on where she will relocate.
Paris' neighbors have complained about the paparazzi frenzy around her mansion especially when she was sentenced to stay behind bars for DUI conviction in June.
Treat your eyes with photos of the posh pad from different angles below.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'