Sold Out, Paris Hilton's West Hollywood Home
Paris Hilton is moving out from her old nest and heading for the new one. The hotel heiress has just had her Hollywood Hills home sold for $4.25 million after just 10 days put it on the market.
The 1926 Spanish-style house reportedly boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an a separate guest quarter and office, with one bedroom was converted into the "ultimate closet." Paris bought the mansion in 2004 for US$2.9 million.
The property, moreover, also is said to come with a pool, complete with Jacuzzi, waterfall and hotel-style cabanas, with the interior designed to evoke French Regency old Hollywood glamor. Paris is looking to buy a home with more privacy now that the house has been obtained by the buyer. No words just yet on where she will relocate.
Paris' neighbors have complained about the paparazzi frenzy around her mansion especially when she was sentenced to stay behind bars for DUI conviction in June.
Treat your eyes with photos of the posh pad from different angles below.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap