Could There Be More? Brangelina to Adopt Baby Girl from Ethiopia
One, two, three, and the fourth one is on its way. Talk is heating up that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are keen to expand their clan with another child, supposedly a baby girl from Ethiopia. The celebrity couple is said to have been planning to visit the country November later this year to seek another child.
Sources close to the couple said Brangelina hope that another adoption will shore up their relationship as well as helping Zahara, the Ethiopian girl they adopted two years ago, feels more connected to the rest of the family.
"Brad and Angie have made no secret of the fact that they are keen to extend their rainbow family," the source was quoted as saying. "But they've always been very careful to ensure that they leave enough time between kids so that each child fully integrates into the family and feels truly settled."
Jolie first adopted son Maddox from Cambodia nearly five years ago before she was romantically linked to Pitt. She then added Zahara into her clan. She gave birth to her biological daughter with Pitt, Shiloh, May last year. Earlier this year the couple adopted Pax from Vietnam.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell