Could There Be More? Brangelina to Adopt Baby Girl from Ethiopia
One, two, three, and the fourth one is on its way. Talk is heating up that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are keen to expand their clan with another child, supposedly a baby girl from Ethiopia. The celebrity couple is said to have been planning to visit the country November later this year to seek another child.
Sources close to the couple said Brangelina hope that another adoption will shore up their relationship as well as helping Zahara, the Ethiopian girl they adopted two years ago, feels more connected to the rest of the family.
"Brad and Angie have made no secret of the fact that they are keen to extend their rainbow family," the source was quoted as saying. "But they've always been very careful to ensure that they leave enough time between kids so that each child fully integrates into the family and feels truly settled."
Jolie first adopted son Maddox from Cambodia nearly five years ago before she was romantically linked to Pitt. She then added Zahara into her clan. She gave birth to her biological daughter with Pitt, Shiloh, May last year. Earlier this year the couple adopted Pax from Vietnam.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses