Could There Be More? Brangelina to Adopt Baby Girl from Ethiopia
One, two, three, and the fourth one is on its way. Talk is heating up that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are keen to expand their clan with another child, supposedly a baby girl from Ethiopia. The celebrity couple is said to have been planning to visit the country November later this year to seek another child.
Sources close to the couple said Brangelina hope that another adoption will shore up their relationship as well as helping Zahara, the Ethiopian girl they adopted two years ago, feels more connected to the rest of the family.
"Brad and Angie have made no secret of the fact that they are keen to extend their rainbow family," the source was quoted as saying. "But they've always been very careful to ensure that they leave enough time between kids so that each child fully integrates into the family and feels truly settled."
Jolie first adopted son Maddox from Cambodia nearly five years ago before she was romantically linked to Pitt. She then added Zahara into her clan. She gave birth to her biological daughter with Pitt, Shiloh, May last year. Earlier this year the couple adopted Pax from Vietnam.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris