Could There Be More? Brangelina to Adopt Baby Girl from Ethiopia
One, two, three, and the fourth one is on its way. Talk is heating up that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are keen to expand their clan with another child, supposedly a baby girl from Ethiopia. The celebrity couple is said to have been planning to visit the country November later this year to seek another child.
Sources close to the couple said Brangelina hope that another adoption will shore up their relationship as well as helping Zahara, the Ethiopian girl they adopted two years ago, feels more connected to the rest of the family.
"Brad and Angie have made no secret of the fact that they are keen to extend their rainbow family," the source was quoted as saying. "But they've always been very careful to ensure that they leave enough time between kids so that each child fully integrates into the family and feels truly settled."
Jolie first adopted son Maddox from Cambodia nearly five years ago before she was romantically linked to Pitt. She then added Zahara into her clan. She gave birth to her biological daughter with Pitt, Shiloh, May last year. Earlier this year the couple adopted Pax from Vietnam.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March