Could There Be More? Brangelina to Adopt Baby Girl from Ethiopia
One, two, three, and the fourth one is on its way. Talk is heating up that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are keen to expand their clan with another child, supposedly a baby girl from Ethiopia. The celebrity couple is said to have been planning to visit the country November later this year to seek another child.
Sources close to the couple said Brangelina hope that another adoption will shore up their relationship as well as helping Zahara, the Ethiopian girl they adopted two years ago, feels more connected to the rest of the family.
"Brad and Angie have made no secret of the fact that they are keen to extend their rainbow family," the source was quoted as saying. "But they've always been very careful to ensure that they leave enough time between kids so that each child fully integrates into the family and feels truly settled."
Jolie first adopted son Maddox from Cambodia nearly five years ago before she was romantically linked to Pitt. She then added Zahara into her clan. She gave birth to her biological daughter with Pitt, Shiloh, May last year. Earlier this year the couple adopted Pax from Vietnam.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding