Justin Timberlake Asked Girlfriend Jessica Biel to Move in with Him
It seems the romance between Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel is getting even more serious as the singer reportedly has asked the movie beauty to move in with him.
A source in the know tells Life and Style magazine the star couple who has been dating for about eight months will start living together as soon as Justin completes his world tour next month. "They think it's the next logical step," the source was quoted as saying.
The only problem both Justin and Biel facing is on where they should live. The actress is said would like if Justin moves in with her at her Los Angeles home so they can be close to the sea. Justin, on the other way around, is said to be interested in relocating to New York.
Well at least both of them still have nearly a month before come to an agreement on where they would spend their lives together. Just keep it here for we'll be sure to let you know on that matter.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!