Justin Timberlake Asked Girlfriend Jessica Biel to Move in with Him
It seems the romance between Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel is getting even more serious as the singer reportedly has asked the movie beauty to move in with him.
A source in the know tells Life and Style magazine the star couple who has been dating for about eight months will start living together as soon as Justin completes his world tour next month. "They think it's the next logical step," the source was quoted as saying.
The only problem both Justin and Biel facing is on where they should live. The actress is said would like if Justin moves in with her at her Los Angeles home so they can be close to the sea. Justin, on the other way around, is said to be interested in relocating to New York.
Well at least both of them still have nearly a month before come to an agreement on where they would spend their lives together. Just keep it here for we'll be sure to let you know on that matter.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party