Justin Timberlake Asked Girlfriend Jessica Biel to Move in with Him
It seems the romance between Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel is getting even more serious as the singer reportedly has asked the movie beauty to move in with him.
A source in the know tells Life and Style magazine the star couple who has been dating for about eight months will start living together as soon as Justin completes his world tour next month. "They think it's the next logical step," the source was quoted as saying.
The only problem both Justin and Biel facing is on where they should live. The actress is said would like if Justin moves in with her at her Los Angeles home so they can be close to the sea. Justin, on the other way around, is said to be interested in relocating to New York.
Well at least both of them still have nearly a month before come to an agreement on where they would spend their lives together. Just keep it here for we'll be sure to let you know on that matter.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl