Justin Timberlake Asked Girlfriend Jessica Biel to Move in with Him
It seems the romance between Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel is getting even more serious as the singer reportedly has asked the movie beauty to move in with him.
A source in the know tells Life and Style magazine the star couple who has been dating for about eight months will start living together as soon as Justin completes his world tour next month. "They think it's the next logical step," the source was quoted as saying.
The only problem both Justin and Biel facing is on where they should live. The actress is said would like if Justin moves in with her at her Los Angeles home so they can be close to the sea. Justin, on the other way around, is said to be interested in relocating to New York.
Well at least both of them still have nearly a month before come to an agreement on where they would spend their lives together. Just keep it here for we'll be sure to let you know on that matter.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy