Justin Timberlake Asked Girlfriend Jessica Biel to Move in with Him
It seems the romance between Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel is getting even more serious as the singer reportedly has asked the movie beauty to move in with him.
A source in the know tells Life and Style magazine the star couple who has been dating for about eight months will start living together as soon as Justin completes his world tour next month. "They think it's the next logical step," the source was quoted as saying.
The only problem both Justin and Biel facing is on where they should live. The actress is said would like if Justin moves in with her at her Los Angeles home so they can be close to the sea. Justin, on the other way around, is said to be interested in relocating to New York.
Well at least both of them still have nearly a month before come to an agreement on where they would spend their lives together. Just keep it here for we'll be sure to let you know on that matter.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'