Emma Roberts Is the First to Come in the Hotel for Dogs
The teen detective Nancy Drew is all grown up and more than ready for a new and more challenging gig, get into the "Hotel for Dogs." Emma Roberts has so far become the one and only cast being signed to star in the forthcoming DreamWorks Studios' flick.
Based on Lois Duncan's novel, the comedy family film revolves around two orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel. Visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal will make his feature directorial debut on the film, which was penned by Jeff Lowell.
Meanwhile, Lauren Shuler Donner, Jack Leslie and Jon Gordon are in hand producing. No other details on the film being made public just yet.
Emma recently signed on to reprise her role as the teen detective in a "Nancy Drew" sequel, which is as yet to be titled.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance