Emma Roberts Is the First to Come in the Hotel for Dogs
The teen detective Nancy Drew is all grown up and more than ready for a new and more challenging gig, get into the "Hotel for Dogs." Emma Roberts has so far become the one and only cast being signed to star in the forthcoming DreamWorks Studios' flick.
Based on Lois Duncan's novel, the comedy family film revolves around two orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel. Visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal will make his feature directorial debut on the film, which was penned by Jeff Lowell.
Meanwhile, Lauren Shuler Donner, Jack Leslie and Jon Gordon are in hand producing. No other details on the film being made public just yet.
Emma recently signed on to reprise her role as the teen detective in a "Nancy Drew" sequel, which is as yet to be titled.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy