Emma Roberts Is the First to Come in the Hotel for Dogs
The teen detective Nancy Drew is all grown up and more than ready for a new and more challenging gig, get into the "Hotel for Dogs." Emma Roberts has so far become the one and only cast being signed to star in the forthcoming DreamWorks Studios' flick.
Based on Lois Duncan's novel, the comedy family film revolves around two orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel. Visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal will make his feature directorial debut on the film, which was penned by Jeff Lowell.
Meanwhile, Lauren Shuler Donner, Jack Leslie and Jon Gordon are in hand producing. No other details on the film being made public just yet.
Emma recently signed on to reprise her role as the teen detective in a "Nancy Drew" sequel, which is as yet to be titled.
More Emma Roberts News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community