Emma Roberts Is the First to Come in the Hotel for Dogs
The teen detective Nancy Drew is all grown up and more than ready for a new and more challenging gig, get into the "Hotel for Dogs." Emma Roberts has so far become the one and only cast being signed to star in the forthcoming DreamWorks Studios' flick.
Based on Lois Duncan's novel, the comedy family film revolves around two orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel. Visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal will make his feature directorial debut on the film, which was penned by Jeff Lowell.
Meanwhile, Lauren Shuler Donner, Jack Leslie and Jon Gordon are in hand producing. No other details on the film being made public just yet.
Emma recently signed on to reprise her role as the teen detective in a "Nancy Drew" sequel, which is as yet to be titled.
More Emma Roberts News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel