Stars Signed for The Wackness
Six famous names have all come together to round out the cast of "The Wackness", a comedy feature coming from Occupant Films.
Variety has reported that the likes of Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, and Method Man are taking starring parts in the movie, which has already hired Jonathan Levine to direct based on his own screenplay.
Pic, set in 1994, revolves around a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, whose daughter becomes the former’s love interest. Shooting recently began in New York with Occupant partners Keith Calder, Felipe Marino, and Joe Neurauter all producing.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship