Stars Signed for The Wackness
Six famous names have all come together to round out the cast of "The Wackness", a comedy feature coming from Occupant Films.
Variety has reported that the likes of Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, and Method Man are taking starring parts in the movie, which has already hired Jonathan Levine to direct based on his own screenplay.
Pic, set in 1994, revolves around a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, whose daughter becomes the former’s love interest. Shooting recently began in New York with Occupant partners Keith Calder, Felipe Marino, and Joe Neurauter all producing.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy