Stars Signed for The Wackness
Six famous names have all come together to round out the cast of "The Wackness", a comedy feature coming from Occupant Films.
Variety has reported that the likes of Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, and Method Man are taking starring parts in the movie, which has already hired Jonathan Levine to direct based on his own screenplay.
Pic, set in 1994, revolves around a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, whose daughter becomes the former’s love interest. Shooting recently began in New York with Occupant partners Keith Calder, Felipe Marino, and Joe Neurauter all producing.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video