Stars Signed for The Wackness
Six famous names have all come together to round out the cast of "The Wackness", a comedy feature coming from Occupant Films.
Variety has reported that the likes of Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, and Method Man are taking starring parts in the movie, which has already hired Jonathan Levine to direct based on his own screenplay.
Pic, set in 1994, revolves around a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, whose daughter becomes the former’s love interest. Shooting recently began in New York with Occupant partners Keith Calder, Felipe Marino, and Joe Neurauter all producing.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?