Stars Signed for The Wackness
Six famous names have all come together to round out the cast of "The Wackness", a comedy feature coming from Occupant Films.
Variety has reported that the likes of Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, and Method Man are taking starring parts in the movie, which has already hired Jonathan Levine to direct based on his own screenplay.
Pic, set in 1994, revolves around a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, whose daughter becomes the former’s love interest. Shooting recently began in New York with Occupant partners Keith Calder, Felipe Marino, and Joe Neurauter all producing.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'