Mouthwash, Kate Nash's Second Single Off #1 Album
Still on the heels of 'Foundations' success, British new sensation Kate Nash is gearing up the release of second single from her debut album, 'Made of Bricks'. Like its predecessor, 'Mouthwash' speaks honest writing and bold lyrics that have become the signature of Kate.
Kate chose a topic as simple as waking up in the morning, checking face on the mirror "This is my face/ Covered in freckles with an occasional spot and some veins", and doing routines "I use mouthwash/Sometimes I floss/ I got a family/ And I drink lots of tea".
Rather than going deep and complicated, Kate aims for catchy tunes and lyrics that can easily mesmerize. The chorus "I'm singing uh-oh on a Friday night / And I hope everything's going to be alright" is a potential hum that will soon prove why she is such a buzz. The single will be released digitally September 17 in U.K.
Meanwhile, Kate's album, that was released on August 7, opened at #1 in U.K. Albums chart but at the same time 'Foundations' slipped 2-4. Coming out loud, Kate is reportedly wanted by Prince who is currently serving a London tour. A source said, "Prince thinks Kate not only looks stunning and has a stunning voice but that she is also hugely talented like no other British female he has ever heard."
Kate Nash's 'Mouthwash':
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked