Mouthwash, Kate Nash's Second Single Off #1 Album
Still on the heels of 'Foundations' success, British new sensation Kate Nash is gearing up the release of second single from her debut album, 'Made of Bricks'. Like its predecessor, 'Mouthwash' speaks honest writing and bold lyrics that have become the signature of Kate.
Kate chose a topic as simple as waking up in the morning, checking face on the mirror "This is my face/ Covered in freckles with an occasional spot and some veins", and doing routines "I use mouthwash/Sometimes I floss/ I got a family/ And I drink lots of tea".
Rather than going deep and complicated, Kate aims for catchy tunes and lyrics that can easily mesmerize. The chorus "I'm singing uh-oh on a Friday night / And I hope everything's going to be alright" is a potential hum that will soon prove why she is such a buzz. The single will be released digitally September 17 in U.K.
Meanwhile, Kate's album, that was released on August 7, opened at #1 in U.K. Albums chart but at the same time 'Foundations' slipped 2-4. Coming out loud, Kate is reportedly wanted by Prince who is currently serving a London tour. A source said, "Prince thinks Kate not only looks stunning and has a stunning voice but that she is also hugely talented like no other British female he has ever heard."
Kate Nash's 'Mouthwash':
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season