Oasis' Rockumentary Released in DVD
Oasis' rockumentary 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' is finally molded into a two-disc DVD and will be released October 29 internationally. The 95 minutes footage looks back on the British band's 'Don't Believe the Truth' world tour which took place from May 2005 to March 2006.
Disc one will contain the tour documentary with members of the band slipping in personal commentaries. There will also be a Noel Gallagher question and answer section with the fans that is taken from a 2006 event in New York. On the second disc, 16 tracks played during the band's live performance at City of Manchester Stadium on 2nd July 2005 will be topped with rare footage and pictures sent in by fans who attended the concert.
The film's title track is taken from the band's new song that is described by Noel as "one of the best things, like The Who, The Yardbirds and The Jeff Beck Group combined, and it's got two drum solos on it!".
In the mean time, the band that is working on a new album, is being asked to join a world-record breaking record. Noel and Liam Gallagher are invited by organizers of 'The Gallaher Clan Global Gathering' to break Guiness World Record by attending the potentially largest family reunion ever. It will take place in original Gallagher homeland of Co Donegal but no date has been specified yet.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video