Oasis' Rockumentary Released in DVD
Oasis' rockumentary 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' is finally molded into a two-disc DVD and will be released October 29 internationally. The 95 minutes footage looks back on the British band's 'Don't Believe the Truth' world tour which took place from May 2005 to March 2006.
Disc one will contain the tour documentary with members of the band slipping in personal commentaries. There will also be a Noel Gallagher question and answer section with the fans that is taken from a 2006 event in New York. On the second disc, 16 tracks played during the band's live performance at City of Manchester Stadium on 2nd July 2005 will be topped with rare footage and pictures sent in by fans who attended the concert.
The film's title track is taken from the band's new song that is described by Noel as "one of the best things, like The Who, The Yardbirds and The Jeff Beck Group combined, and it's got two drum solos on it!".
In the mean time, the band that is working on a new album, is being asked to join a world-record breaking record. Noel and Liam Gallagher are invited by organizers of 'The Gallaher Clan Global Gathering' to break Guiness World Record by attending the potentially largest family reunion ever. It will take place in original Gallagher homeland of Co Donegal but no date has been specified yet.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge