Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Returning to Prime Time This Winter
This just in. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is coming back. So you better mark your calendar, or else you'll miss the best show ever.
Selita Ebanks and Karolina Kurkova both joined Victoria's Secret president and CEO Sharen Tuney on Monday August 13th at the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street to announce the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show special for this year.
Besides Ebanks and Kurkova, the likes of Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima will also among the professional lovelies plan to return to the stage for The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS on December 4th at 10 p.m.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was first broadcast on the internet in 1999 and drew 1.5 million viewers, with many others unable to view the show. CBS decided to shoot down the special following Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction in 2004 which made the network decided to play it safe with the show.
There have yet details on the show despite the fact that CBS will make it returning to prime time.
More Heidi Klum News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!