Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Returning to Prime Time This Winter
This just in. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is coming back. So you better mark your calendar, or else you'll miss the best show ever.
Selita Ebanks and Karolina Kurkova both joined Victoria's Secret president and CEO Sharen Tuney on Monday August 13th at the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street to announce the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show special for this year.
Besides Ebanks and Kurkova, the likes of Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima will also among the professional lovelies plan to return to the stage for The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS on December 4th at 10 p.m.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was first broadcast on the internet in 1999 and drew 1.5 million viewers, with many others unable to view the show. CBS decided to shoot down the special following Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction in 2004 which made the network decided to play it safe with the show.
There have yet details on the show despite the fact that CBS will make it returning to prime time.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics