Keira Knightley Strips Off for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume Ad
An Academy-Award nominated actress, Keira Knightley has become the next ideal pick for Chanel to become the next face of its Coco Mademoiselle perfume ad. It is her "natural flaws" that inspired the fashion house to have the movie beauty as its new face.
"For me, Keira embodied perfection itself. She was remarkable without any kind of decoration. And I thought that if this is how she was bare, then I could imagine how wonderful she would be embellished," Jacques Helleu, the artistic director of the fashion house, said in a statement.
Replacing supermodel Kate Moss, Keira will do her latest role, stripped down to nothing more than a top hat, sparkling necklace and elegant white cloth to promote Chanel's new fragrance Coco Mademoiselle, which will be launched in September.
Being asked to comment on the deal she signed with Chanel, reported to be worth of £500,000, Knightley said the perfume "is quite clean. I need something clean. I don't shower enough. My natural smell is rather musky."
This is not Knightley's first foray into modeling. She was the celebrity face of the luxury goods brand Asprey, as well as Lux haircare products in Japanese television commercials. Last year, she was confirmed as the new face of Coco Mademoiselle and featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine in the nude and alongside Scarlett Johansson and Tom Ford.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce