Keira Knightley Strips Off for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume Ad
An Academy-Award nominated actress, Keira Knightley has become the next ideal pick for Chanel to become the next face of its Coco Mademoiselle perfume ad. It is her "natural flaws" that inspired the fashion house to have the movie beauty as its new face.
"For me, Keira embodied perfection itself. She was remarkable without any kind of decoration. And I thought that if this is how she was bare, then I could imagine how wonderful she would be embellished," Jacques Helleu, the artistic director of the fashion house, said in a statement.
Replacing supermodel Kate Moss, Keira will do her latest role, stripped down to nothing more than a top hat, sparkling necklace and elegant white cloth to promote Chanel's new fragrance Coco Mademoiselle, which will be launched in September.
Being asked to comment on the deal she signed with Chanel, reported to be worth of £500,000, Knightley said the perfume "is quite clean. I need something clean. I don't shower enough. My natural smell is rather musky."
This is not Knightley's first foray into modeling. She was the celebrity face of the luxury goods brand Asprey, as well as Lux haircare products in Japanese television commercials. Last year, she was confirmed as the new face of Coco Mademoiselle and featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine in the nude and alongside Scarlett Johansson and Tom Ford.
More Keira Knightley News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes