Keira Knightley Strips Off for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume Ad
An Academy-Award nominated actress, Keira Knightley has become the next ideal pick for Chanel to become the next face of its Coco Mademoiselle perfume ad. It is her "natural flaws" that inspired the fashion house to have the movie beauty as its new face.
"For me, Keira embodied perfection itself. She was remarkable without any kind of decoration. And I thought that if this is how she was bare, then I could imagine how wonderful she would be embellished," Jacques Helleu, the artistic director of the fashion house, said in a statement.
Replacing supermodel Kate Moss, Keira will do her latest role, stripped down to nothing more than a top hat, sparkling necklace and elegant white cloth to promote Chanel's new fragrance Coco Mademoiselle, which will be launched in September.
Being asked to comment on the deal she signed with Chanel, reported to be worth of £500,000, Knightley said the perfume "is quite clean. I need something clean. I don't shower enough. My natural smell is rather musky."
This is not Knightley's first foray into modeling. She was the celebrity face of the luxury goods brand Asprey, as well as Lux haircare products in Japanese television commercials. Last year, she was confirmed as the new face of Coco Mademoiselle and featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair magazine in the nude and alongside Scarlett Johansson and Tom Ford.
More Keira Knightley News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit