Channing Tatum Up for New Buddy Action Pic
Already got signed to do some action in both "Parkour" and a fighting movie directed by Dito Montiel, Channing Tatum appears to have one more to go in his schedule.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the charming actor is attached to highlight an untitled buddy action movie which will pair him with "Stomp the Yard" star Columbus Short, who recently wrapped "This Christmas" for Screen Gems.
Plot details are being kept secret for now, but it has been revealed that the project will be developed based on script penned by David Elliot and Paul Lovett with Neal Moritz producing for Columbia Pictures via his Sony-based Original Film shingle.
Shepherding the flick for Columbia will be DeVon Franklin, the one bringing the project into Sony. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Buraglio is overseeing for Original.
More Channing Tatum News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory