Channing Tatum Up for New Buddy Action Pic
Already got signed to do some action in both "Parkour" and a fighting movie directed by Dito Montiel, Channing Tatum appears to have one more to go in his schedule.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the charming actor is attached to highlight an untitled buddy action movie which will pair him with "Stomp the Yard" star Columbus Short, who recently wrapped "This Christmas" for Screen Gems.
Plot details are being kept secret for now, but it has been revealed that the project will be developed based on script penned by David Elliot and Paul Lovett with Neal Moritz producing for Columbia Pictures via his Sony-based Original Film shingle.
Shepherding the flick for Columbia will be DeVon Franklin, the one bringing the project into Sony. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Buraglio is overseeing for Original.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!