Channing Tatum Up for New Buddy Action Pic
Already got signed to do some action in both "Parkour" and a fighting movie directed by Dito Montiel, Channing Tatum appears to have one more to go in his schedule.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the charming actor is attached to highlight an untitled buddy action movie which will pair him with "Stomp the Yard" star Columbus Short, who recently wrapped "This Christmas" for Screen Gems.
Plot details are being kept secret for now, but it has been revealed that the project will be developed based on script penned by David Elliot and Paul Lovett with Neal Moritz producing for Columbia Pictures via his Sony-based Original Film shingle.
Shepherding the flick for Columbia will be DeVon Franklin, the one bringing the project into Sony. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Buraglio is overseeing for Original.
More Channing Tatum News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video