Channing Tatum Up for New Buddy Action Pic
Already got signed to do some action in both "Parkour" and a fighting movie directed by Dito Montiel, Channing Tatum appears to have one more to go in his schedule.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the charming actor is attached to highlight an untitled buddy action movie which will pair him with "Stomp the Yard" star Columbus Short, who recently wrapped "This Christmas" for Screen Gems.
Plot details are being kept secret for now, but it has been revealed that the project will be developed based on script penned by David Elliot and Paul Lovett with Neal Moritz producing for Columbia Pictures via his Sony-based Original Film shingle.
Shepherding the flick for Columbia will be DeVon Franklin, the one bringing the project into Sony. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Buraglio is overseeing for Original.
More Channing Tatum News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri