Channing Tatum Up for New Buddy Action Pic
Already got signed to do some action in both "Parkour" and a fighting movie directed by Dito Montiel, Channing Tatum appears to have one more to go in his schedule.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the charming actor is attached to highlight an untitled buddy action movie which will pair him with "Stomp the Yard" star Columbus Short, who recently wrapped "This Christmas" for Screen Gems.
Plot details are being kept secret for now, but it has been revealed that the project will be developed based on script penned by David Elliot and Paul Lovett with Neal Moritz producing for Columbia Pictures via his Sony-based Original Film shingle.
Shepherding the flick for Columbia will be DeVon Franklin, the one bringing the project into Sony. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Buraglio is overseeing for Original.
More Channing Tatum News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly