Matt Leinart and Ex-Girlfriend Reach Custody Deal
Matt Leinart, the football quarterback (QB) for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League, has reached custody deal with ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron over their 10-month-old son Cole Cameron Leinart.
Speaking on that encounter, lawyer for Cameron said "Yes, I can confirm that" an agreement was reached. Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session that lasted less than 10 minutes, the attorney added.
Leinart wasn't present at the hearing and was instead represented by his lawyer, Laura Wasser, who commented "It's good through the end of the (football) season. We've spoken to our client and he's pleased with it." Cameron, on the other hand, looked upbeat as she waited with family members before the hearing.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at USC, where he won the Heisman Trophy and she played on the women's basketball team. The couple dated briefly but split in late 2006.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour