Matt Leinart and Ex-Girlfriend Reach Custody Deal
Matt Leinart, the football quarterback (QB) for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League, has reached custody deal with ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron over their 10-month-old son Cole Cameron Leinart.
Speaking on that encounter, lawyer for Cameron said "Yes, I can confirm that" an agreement was reached. Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session that lasted less than 10 minutes, the attorney added.
Leinart wasn't present at the hearing and was instead represented by his lawyer, Laura Wasser, who commented "It's good through the end of the (football) season. We've spoken to our client and he's pleased with it." Cameron, on the other hand, looked upbeat as she waited with family members before the hearing.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at USC, where he won the Heisman Trophy and she played on the women's basketball team. The couple dated briefly but split in late 2006.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident