Matt Leinart and Ex-Girlfriend Reach Custody Deal
Matt Leinart, the football quarterback (QB) for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League, has reached custody deal with ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron over their 10-month-old son Cole Cameron Leinart.
Speaking on that encounter, lawyer for Cameron said "Yes, I can confirm that" an agreement was reached. Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session that lasted less than 10 minutes, the attorney added.
Leinart wasn't present at the hearing and was instead represented by his lawyer, Laura Wasser, who commented "It's good through the end of the (football) season. We've spoken to our client and he's pleased with it." Cameron, on the other hand, looked upbeat as she waited with family members before the hearing.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at USC, where he won the Heisman Trophy and she played on the women's basketball team. The couple dated briefly but split in late 2006.
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini