Matt Leinart and Ex-Girlfriend Reach Custody Deal
Matt Leinart, the football quarterback (QB) for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League, has reached custody deal with ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron over their 10-month-old son Cole Cameron Leinart.
Speaking on that encounter, lawyer for Cameron said "Yes, I can confirm that" an agreement was reached. Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session that lasted less than 10 minutes, the attorney added.
Leinart wasn't present at the hearing and was instead represented by his lawyer, Laura Wasser, who commented "It's good through the end of the (football) season. We've spoken to our client and he's pleased with it." Cameron, on the other hand, looked upbeat as she waited with family members before the hearing.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at USC, where he won the Heisman Trophy and she played on the women's basketball team. The couple dated briefly but split in late 2006.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does