Matt Leinart and Ex-Girlfriend Reach Custody Deal
Matt Leinart, the football quarterback (QB) for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League, has reached custody deal with ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron over their 10-month-old son Cole Cameron Leinart.
Speaking on that encounter, lawyer for Cameron said "Yes, I can confirm that" an agreement was reached. Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session that lasted less than 10 minutes, the attorney added.
Leinart wasn't present at the hearing and was instead represented by his lawyer, Laura Wasser, who commented "It's good through the end of the (football) season. We've spoken to our client and he's pleased with it." Cameron, on the other hand, looked upbeat as she waited with family members before the hearing.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at USC, where he won the Heisman Trophy and she played on the women's basketball team. The couple dated briefly but split in late 2006.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'