First Dark Knight Theatrical Trailer in Front of I Am Legend Screening?
Looks like chance to witness glimpses of new action from the Caped Crusader can possibly be encountered by the end of this year.
FilmRot has obtained info from its reliable sources claiming that the first feature trailer for "The Dark Knight" will come up with the release of Warner Bros. Pictures' thriller "I Am Legend" in theaters. The first of the three, the trailer is said to even be able to hit earlier online, which can only mean that fans will presumably have a look on it around late November or early December.
Wait, there's more to that apparently as the site further revealed that the three trailers will have connection to one another in a way that they will present events in the movie from three different point of views. The first one is speculated to be from Batman/Bruce Wayne's point of view while the second and the third will be from The Joker's and Harvey Dent's, respectively. Quite a bright, effective idea to promote such a highly-anticipated feature, isn't it?
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show