First Dark Knight Theatrical Trailer in Front of I Am Legend Screening?
Looks like chance to witness glimpses of new action from the Caped Crusader can possibly be encountered by the end of this year.
FilmRot has obtained info from its reliable sources claiming that the first feature trailer for "The Dark Knight" will come up with the release of Warner Bros. Pictures' thriller "I Am Legend" in theaters. The first of the three, the trailer is said to even be able to hit earlier online, which can only mean that fans will presumably have a look on it around late November or early December.
Wait, there's more to that apparently as the site further revealed that the three trailers will have connection to one another in a way that they will present events in the movie from three different point of views. The first one is speculated to be from Batman/Bruce Wayne's point of view while the second and the third will be from The Joker's and Harvey Dent's, respectively. Quite a bright, effective idea to promote such a highly-anticipated feature, isn't it?
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton