First Dark Knight Theatrical Trailer in Front of I Am Legend Screening?
Looks like chance to witness glimpses of new action from the Caped Crusader can possibly be encountered by the end of this year.
FilmRot has obtained info from its reliable sources claiming that the first feature trailer for "The Dark Knight" will come up with the release of Warner Bros. Pictures' thriller "I Am Legend" in theaters. The first of the three, the trailer is said to even be able to hit earlier online, which can only mean that fans will presumably have a look on it around late November or early December.
Wait, there's more to that apparently as the site further revealed that the three trailers will have connection to one another in a way that they will present events in the movie from three different point of views. The first one is speculated to be from Batman/Bruce Wayne's point of view while the second and the third will be from The Joker's and Harvey Dent's, respectively. Quite a bright, effective idea to promote such a highly-anticipated feature, isn't it?
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3