Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard Snapped Canoodling in Canada
It's on and Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as the photos of Kate Hudson and her new suspected boyfriend Dax Shepard made its way to public, thus made it official they are couple.
Hudson and the Punk'd star have been romantically linked since a shirtless Shepard escorted her to dinner in Malibu. And the twosome had been snapped sharing a passionate embrace at the actress' family Muskoka getaway over the weekend. Photos of them heat the things up in Canada have now graced the cover of every tabloid in the Greater Toronto Area.
Hudson was previously the subject of media headlines with her relationship with actor Owen Wilson. They are co-stars in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree". She previously married to The Black Crowes vocalist Chris Robinson and has a son with him named Ryder Russell Robinson.
On her acting career, Hudson is currently in production of the comedy romance "Bride Wars" and the 2009 drama romance "A Dream of Red Mansions".
More Kate Hudson News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!