Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard Snapped Canoodling in Canada
It's on and Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as the photos of Kate Hudson and her new suspected boyfriend Dax Shepard made its way to public, thus made it official they are couple.
Hudson and the Punk'd star have been romantically linked since a shirtless Shepard escorted her to dinner in Malibu. And the twosome had been snapped sharing a passionate embrace at the actress' family Muskoka getaway over the weekend. Photos of them heat the things up in Canada have now graced the cover of every tabloid in the Greater Toronto Area.
Hudson was previously the subject of media headlines with her relationship with actor Owen Wilson. They are co-stars in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree". She previously married to The Black Crowes vocalist Chris Robinson and has a son with him named Ryder Russell Robinson.
On her acting career, Hudson is currently in production of the comedy romance "Bride Wars" and the 2009 drama romance "A Dream of Red Mansions".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!