Beyonce Knowles Is AmEx's New Face
Beyonce Knowles is adding another multi-million dollar endorsement deal to her resume as she's been tapped to be the new face of American Express, a diversified global financial services company, headquartered in New York City, best known for its credit card, charge card and traveler's cheque businesses.
Her tapping to front the new American Express campaign thus puts her in line with the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Robert De Niro, Kate Winslet, Venus Williams and Tiger Woods, who has just been dropped as a sponsor by American Express following 10 years of service in the role for the credit card company.
"She's a role model for so many young people. She has tremendous cross-over appeal the same way Tiger (Woods) does. She's an inspiration for lots of people. She's a great fit for American Express," OK! magazine quoted a source as saying.
On her new calling, Beyonce already shot print ads for the multi-million dollar campaign and is scheduled to begin shooting commercials in New York City on August 6th.
In other Beyonce news, the R&B singer leads the pack with seven MTV Video Music Award nominations, naming some are Video of the Year for her hit single "Irreplaceable" and Female Artist of the Year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer