Mick Jagger Releasing First Retrospective Album
The Rolling Stones vocalist Mick Jagger will release his first retrospective album this autumn. He also revealed that among the 17 tracks, the record titled 'The Very Best of Mick Jagger' will contain some rarities.
The unreleased materials are: 'Too Many Cooks (Spoil the Soup)' which was produced by John Lennon and recorded in a Los Angeles studio in 1973, 'Charmed Life', a cut material from his 1993 solo album 'Wandering Spirit', and 'Checkin Up on My Baby', a song recorded with blues band The Red Devils during 'Wandering Spirit' sessions.
"For me, it's a great thing to listen to since all the songs speak to a certain time and make things come alive for me," Jagger said in a statement. 'The Very Best of Mick Jagger' will be released October 2 via Rhino Records.
The collection also includes singles, album tracks, and collaborations with David Bowie, Bono, Lenny Kravitz, Peter Tosh, Ry Cooder, Dave Stewart and Jeff Beck among others. Here are the tracklist:
- 'God Gave Me Everything'
- 'Put Me In The Trash'
- 'Just Another Night'
- 'Don't Tear Me Up'
- 'Charmed Life'
- 'Sweet Thing'
- 'Old Habits Die Hard'
- 'Dancing In The Street'
- 'Too Many Cooks'
- 'Memo From Turner'
- 'Lucky In Love'
- 'Let's Work'
- 'Don't Call Me Up'
- 'Checkin' Up On My Baby'
- '(You Gotta Walk And) Don't Look Back'
- 'Evening Gown'
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video