K-Fed Filed for Primary Physical Custody of Sons
The temperature is getting hot out there, especially for Kevin Federline and Britney Spears. Even hotter maybe for the former couple as the failed rapper is taking into action his words, filed a legal paper seeking primary physical custody of his two sons with the singer.
Rumor has it that K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan already filed paperwork in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday August 8th, requesting for primary physical custody of 22-month-old Sean Preston and 10-month-old Jayden James, only days after his client made public his plan to file for full custody as he feared Spears was exposing their sons to "unnecessary risk."
"Kevin is convinced she's not fit to raise the kids," a source said at that time. "He's done tolerating her behavior and is gearing up to fight for full custody."
K-Fed and Spears had their long divorce battle ended by the time judge made it official on July 30th with sources saying that they had agreed to continue sharing joint custody and he receiving a $15,000 child support payment per month from her.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna