K-Fed Filed for Primary Physical Custody of Sons
The temperature is getting hot out there, especially for Kevin Federline and Britney Spears. Even hotter maybe for the former couple as the failed rapper is taking into action his words, filed a legal paper seeking primary physical custody of his two sons with the singer.
Rumor has it that K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan already filed paperwork in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday August 8th, requesting for primary physical custody of 22-month-old Sean Preston and 10-month-old Jayden James, only days after his client made public his plan to file for full custody as he feared Spears was exposing their sons to "unnecessary risk."
"Kevin is convinced she's not fit to raise the kids," a source said at that time. "He's done tolerating her behavior and is gearing up to fight for full custody."
K-Fed and Spears had their long divorce battle ended by the time judge made it official on July 30th with sources saying that they had agreed to continue sharing joint custody and he receiving a $15,000 child support payment per month from her.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character