'About You Now', Sugababes' New Single
All-female group Sugababes' studio work for fifth album that has started since summer has come to fruition. A song called 'About You Now' is set to be pulled as the first single of the yet-untitled album.
The pop song is produced by Dr. Luke and will be dropped in U.K. on September 24. The album meanwhile, receives the help from record producer Dallas Austin who said earlier that the album will "break into the American music scene". It is slated to be released this autumn.
The news of the new single came at the same time the group denied that member Amelle Berrabah was given ultimatum to leave her boyfriend Freddie Fuller in order to stay in the group. "We're here to support Amelle no matter what happens," Keisha Buchanan told The Sun. "Unfortunately Amelle has been dealt a hard hand when it comes to her personal life. But she's never had to choose between her boyfriend and the band."
Fuller has been accused of sexually assaulting Amelle's sister Samiya, but he has always insisted that he is innocent and is fully supported by Amelle. Freddie will face a trial to determine his innocence later this year.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene