'About You Now', Sugababes' New Single
All-female group Sugababes' studio work for fifth album that has started since summer has come to fruition. A song called 'About You Now' is set to be pulled as the first single of the yet-untitled album.
The pop song is produced by Dr. Luke and will be dropped in U.K. on September 24. The album meanwhile, receives the help from record producer Dallas Austin who said earlier that the album will "break into the American music scene". It is slated to be released this autumn.
The news of the new single came at the same time the group denied that member Amelle Berrabah was given ultimatum to leave her boyfriend Freddie Fuller in order to stay in the group. "We're here to support Amelle no matter what happens," Keisha Buchanan told The Sun. "Unfortunately Amelle has been dealt a hard hand when it comes to her personal life. But she's never had to choose between her boyfriend and the band."
Fuller has been accused of sexually assaulting Amelle's sister Samiya, but he has always insisted that he is innocent and is fully supported by Amelle. Freddie will face a trial to determine his innocence later this year.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'