'About You Now', Sugababes' New Single
All-female group Sugababes' studio work for fifth album that has started since summer has come to fruition. A song called 'About You Now' is set to be pulled as the first single of the yet-untitled album.
The pop song is produced by Dr. Luke and will be dropped in U.K. on September 24. The album meanwhile, receives the help from record producer Dallas Austin who said earlier that the album will "break into the American music scene". It is slated to be released this autumn.
The news of the new single came at the same time the group denied that member Amelle Berrabah was given ultimatum to leave her boyfriend Freddie Fuller in order to stay in the group. "We're here to support Amelle no matter what happens," Keisha Buchanan told The Sun. "Unfortunately Amelle has been dealt a hard hand when it comes to her personal life. But she's never had to choose between her boyfriend and the band."
Fuller has been accused of sexually assaulting Amelle's sister Samiya, but he has always insisted that he is innocent and is fully supported by Amelle. Freddie will face a trial to determine his innocence later this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'