Amy Winehouse Turns Denim Designer
Just yesterday she reveled her intention to open a beauty salon, Amy Winehouse is now reported to turn herself into a denim designer. The British mess singer is said to have been approached by several top fashion houses to design her own range of denim wear.
"Amy is constantly being asked to create her own clothes range and the main area designers are interested in her working on is denims," Britain's Daily Star newspaper quoted a source as saying. "Skinny fit jeans and denim shorts are the stuff she wears. Amy is of course interested in these offers, but her music comes first."
Among the top fashion houses willing to recruit her is Calvin Klein, about which the source said, "She will be flattered to know Calvin Klein is keen to speak with her."
Meanwhile, Amy is also apparently being lined up for a cameo role in a drama directed by "West Wing" producer Aaron Sorkin. "His people have hinted they really want Amy to take on a role playing herself in his next project," the source revealed. "Sorkin is one of the coolest media folk around at the moment so it shows that her profile in the US is rising. It's all being kept under wraps for now but it is believed to be a drama with a science-fiction theme."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order