Amy Winehouse Turns Denim Designer
Just yesterday she reveled her intention to open a beauty salon, Amy Winehouse is now reported to turn herself into a denim designer. The British mess singer is said to have been approached by several top fashion houses to design her own range of denim wear.
"Amy is constantly being asked to create her own clothes range and the main area designers are interested in her working on is denims," Britain's Daily Star newspaper quoted a source as saying. "Skinny fit jeans and denim shorts are the stuff she wears. Amy is of course interested in these offers, but her music comes first."
Among the top fashion houses willing to recruit her is Calvin Klein, about which the source said, "She will be flattered to know Calvin Klein is keen to speak with her."
Meanwhile, Amy is also apparently being lined up for a cameo role in a drama directed by "West Wing" producer Aaron Sorkin. "His people have hinted they really want Amy to take on a role playing herself in his next project," the source revealed. "Sorkin is one of the coolest media folk around at the moment so it shows that her profile in the US is rising. It's all being kept under wraps for now but it is believed to be a drama with a science-fiction theme."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby