Hollywood Hunk George Clooney Has a New Girlfriend
Bad news for all the ladies. George Clooney is single no more. The Hollywood's favorite bachelor has a new girlfriend, it has been reported.
Clooney was spotted vacationing on his yacht in St. Tropez over the weekend with his new girlfriend, simply identified as a mystery brunette. The two were spotted kissing, cuddling and holding hands, thus prompted rumors they are dating considering that Clooney does not seem to be the type to cuddle with just anyone.
No words just yet from the current holder of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title concerning the speculation.
Clooney once married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following their split, the actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. As of his acting career, he recently finished directing and acting in the comedy romance "Leatherheads," which is slated for a December 7, 2007 release date.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture