Hollywood Hunk George Clooney Has a New Girlfriend
Bad news for all the ladies. George Clooney is single no more. The Hollywood's favorite bachelor has a new girlfriend, it has been reported.
Clooney was spotted vacationing on his yacht in St. Tropez over the weekend with his new girlfriend, simply identified as a mystery brunette. The two were spotted kissing, cuddling and holding hands, thus prompted rumors they are dating considering that Clooney does not seem to be the type to cuddle with just anyone.
No words just yet from the current holder of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title concerning the speculation.
Clooney once married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following their split, the actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. As of his acting career, he recently finished directing and acting in the comedy romance "Leatherheads," which is slated for a December 7, 2007 release date.
More George Clooney News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding