Hollywood Hunk George Clooney Has a New Girlfriend
Bad news for all the ladies. George Clooney is single no more. The Hollywood's favorite bachelor has a new girlfriend, it has been reported.
Clooney was spotted vacationing on his yacht in St. Tropez over the weekend with his new girlfriend, simply identified as a mystery brunette. The two were spotted kissing, cuddling and holding hands, thus prompted rumors they are dating considering that Clooney does not seem to be the type to cuddle with just anyone.
No words just yet from the current holder of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title concerning the speculation.
Clooney once married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following their split, the actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. As of his acting career, he recently finished directing and acting in the comedy romance "Leatherheads," which is slated for a December 7, 2007 release date.
More George Clooney News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers