Hollywood Hunk George Clooney Has a New Girlfriend
Bad news for all the ladies. George Clooney is single no more. The Hollywood's favorite bachelor has a new girlfriend, it has been reported.
Clooney was spotted vacationing on his yacht in St. Tropez over the weekend with his new girlfriend, simply identified as a mystery brunette. The two were spotted kissing, cuddling and holding hands, thus prompted rumors they are dating considering that Clooney does not seem to be the type to cuddle with just anyone.
No words just yet from the current holder of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title concerning the speculation.
Clooney once married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following their split, the actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. As of his acting career, he recently finished directing and acting in the comedy romance "Leatherheads," which is slated for a December 7, 2007 release date.
More George Clooney News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour