Hollywood Hunk George Clooney Has a New Girlfriend
Bad news for all the ladies. George Clooney is single no more. The Hollywood's favorite bachelor has a new girlfriend, it has been reported.
Clooney was spotted vacationing on his yacht in St. Tropez over the weekend with his new girlfriend, simply identified as a mystery brunette. The two were spotted kissing, cuddling and holding hands, thus prompted rumors they are dating considering that Clooney does not seem to be the type to cuddle with just anyone.
No words just yet from the current holder of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title concerning the speculation.
Clooney once married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following their split, the actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. As of his acting career, he recently finished directing and acting in the comedy romance "Leatherheads," which is slated for a December 7, 2007 release date.
More George Clooney News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service