The Beckhams Introduce Their Intimately in the US
David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams get quite 'intimately' in the US, literally. The British golden couple is expanding their business empire, having their line of fragrance, called "Intimately Beckham" sold in the US.
"Why is this different from any other celebrity fragrance? The fact that I have spent a lot of time checking all the details," Posh Spice was quoted by Women's Wear Daily as saying. "We are not just saying, 'We are celebrities, put our name on it.' I love to be involved with the whole process."
And while the so-called his-and-hers scents, designed to complement one another, already introduced last week in Beverly Hills, it will be available at department stores next month and at drugstores in January.
Industry sources estimate the Beckham fragrance franchise, which also includes "Instinct by David Beckham," will generate $100 million in worldwide sales this year and twice that next year, according to Women's Wear Daily.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert