The Beckhams Introduce Their Intimately in the US
David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams get quite 'intimately' in the US, literally. The British golden couple is expanding their business empire, having their line of fragrance, called "Intimately Beckham" sold in the US.
"Why is this different from any other celebrity fragrance? The fact that I have spent a lot of time checking all the details," Posh Spice was quoted by Women's Wear Daily as saying. "We are not just saying, 'We are celebrities, put our name on it.' I love to be involved with the whole process."
And while the so-called his-and-hers scents, designed to complement one another, already introduced last week in Beverly Hills, it will be available at department stores next month and at drugstores in January.
Industry sources estimate the Beckham fragrance franchise, which also includes "Instinct by David Beckham," will generate $100 million in worldwide sales this year and twice that next year, according to Women's Wear Daily.
More David Beckham News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon