The Beckhams Introduce Their Intimately in the US
David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams get quite 'intimately' in the US, literally. The British golden couple is expanding their business empire, having their line of fragrance, called "Intimately Beckham" sold in the US.
"Why is this different from any other celebrity fragrance? The fact that I have spent a lot of time checking all the details," Posh Spice was quoted by Women's Wear Daily as saying. "We are not just saying, 'We are celebrities, put our name on it.' I love to be involved with the whole process."
And while the so-called his-and-hers scents, designed to complement one another, already introduced last week in Beverly Hills, it will be available at department stores next month and at drugstores in January.
Industry sources estimate the Beckham fragrance franchise, which also includes "Instinct by David Beckham," will generate $100 million in worldwide sales this year and twice that next year, according to Women's Wear Daily.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie