The Beckhams Introduce Their Intimately in the US
David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams get quite 'intimately' in the US, literally. The British golden couple is expanding their business empire, having their line of fragrance, called "Intimately Beckham" sold in the US.
"Why is this different from any other celebrity fragrance? The fact that I have spent a lot of time checking all the details," Posh Spice was quoted by Women's Wear Daily as saying. "We are not just saying, 'We are celebrities, put our name on it.' I love to be involved with the whole process."
And while the so-called his-and-hers scents, designed to complement one another, already introduced last week in Beverly Hills, it will be available at department stores next month and at drugstores in January.
Industry sources estimate the Beckham fragrance franchise, which also includes "Instinct by David Beckham," will generate $100 million in worldwide sales this year and twice that next year, according to Women's Wear Daily.
More David Beckham News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs