The Beckhams Introduce Their Intimately in the US
David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams get quite 'intimately' in the US, literally. The British golden couple is expanding their business empire, having their line of fragrance, called "Intimately Beckham" sold in the US.
"Why is this different from any other celebrity fragrance? The fact that I have spent a lot of time checking all the details," Posh Spice was quoted by Women's Wear Daily as saying. "We are not just saying, 'We are celebrities, put our name on it.' I love to be involved with the whole process."
And while the so-called his-and-hers scents, designed to complement one another, already introduced last week in Beverly Hills, it will be available at department stores next month and at drugstores in January.
Industry sources estimate the Beckham fragrance franchise, which also includes "Instinct by David Beckham," will generate $100 million in worldwide sales this year and twice that next year, according to Women's Wear Daily.
More David Beckham News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell