Britney Spears Hires Top Manager Jeff Kwatinetz to Revive Her Dead Career
After a long journey of troubles, Britney Spears has, finally, decided to get herself some helps. In the wake of her senses, the train wreck is seeking help from Brittany Murphy's former fiancee, Jeff Kwatinez, recruited him as her new manager.
Spears, whose career is going down on a downward spiral, has reportedly hired the top agent Kwatinez to help her makes a successful comeback with her first single "Get Back" which music video she funded with her own money.
Mr. Kwatinez, the CEO of The Firm, one of Hollywood's most powerful agencies, was fired by American Idol Kelly Clarkson in June following the lackluster reception of her new CD "My December" and after the rift between her and music mogul Clive Davis made its way to the public.
After she parted ways with The Firm, Kelly then signed with Starstruck Entertainment, run by Narvel Blackstock, the husband of Reba McEntire, on July 2, 2007.
Well, it seems quite a hard work for Kwatinez to help resurrecting Spears career as he has to get deal with her messy personal life first.
More Britney Spears News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media