Britney Spears Hires Top Manager Jeff Kwatinetz to Revive Her Dead Career
After a long journey of troubles, Britney Spears has, finally, decided to get herself some helps. In the wake of her senses, the train wreck is seeking help from Brittany Murphy's former fiancee, Jeff Kwatinez, recruited him as her new manager.
Spears, whose career is going down on a downward spiral, has reportedly hired the top agent Kwatinez to help her makes a successful comeback with her first single "Get Back" which music video she funded with her own money.
Mr. Kwatinez, the CEO of The Firm, one of Hollywood's most powerful agencies, was fired by American Idol Kelly Clarkson in June following the lackluster reception of her new CD "My December" and after the rift between her and music mogul Clive Davis made its way to the public.
After she parted ways with The Firm, Kelly then signed with Starstruck Entertainment, run by Narvel Blackstock, the husband of Reba McEntire, on July 2, 2007.
Well, it seems quite a hard work for Kwatinez to help resurrecting Spears career as he has to get deal with her messy personal life first.
More Britney Spears News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney