Britney Spears Hires Top Manager Jeff Kwatinetz to Revive Her Dead Career
After a long journey of troubles, Britney Spears has, finally, decided to get herself some helps. In the wake of her senses, the train wreck is seeking help from Brittany Murphy's former fiancee, Jeff Kwatinez, recruited him as her new manager.
Spears, whose career is going down on a downward spiral, has reportedly hired the top agent Kwatinez to help her makes a successful comeback with her first single "Get Back" which music video she funded with her own money.
Mr. Kwatinez, the CEO of The Firm, one of Hollywood's most powerful agencies, was fired by American Idol Kelly Clarkson in June following the lackluster reception of her new CD "My December" and after the rift between her and music mogul Clive Davis made its way to the public.
After she parted ways with The Firm, Kelly then signed with Starstruck Entertainment, run by Narvel Blackstock, the husband of Reba McEntire, on July 2, 2007.
Well, it seems quite a hard work for Kwatinez to help resurrecting Spears career as he has to get deal with her messy personal life first.
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March