Alison Krauss Teams Up with Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant
Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant has been waiting for years to complete a duet album with blue grass singer Alison Krauss and now the time has come. A compilation consisting of cover songs titled 'Raising Sand' will be released October 23.
Among those in the track list are Plant's hit 'Please Read the Letter' that he did with band mate Jimmy Page and appeared on his 1999's album 'Walking Into Clarksdale', Gene Clark's 'Polly', Naomi Neville's 'Fortune Teller', and Tom Waits' duet with Kathleen Brennan on 'Trampled Rose'.
For this record, Krauss and Plant had worked with Grammy-winning producer T-Bone Burnett in Nashville and Los Angeles Studios. The couple had earlier performed together seven years ago at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during a tribute to American folk and blues musician Leadbelly.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video