Star Trek Casting Breakdowns Unveiled
Looks like Warner Bros. Pictures is not the only one that is currently in search for names to fill in the supporting roles of "Watchmen" as Paramount Pictures apparently is gearing for similar thing for its highly-anticipated sci-fi project of "Star Trek."
Ain't It Cool News (AICN) has delightfully revealed descriptions of age range that actors should be in to play characters presented in the movie apart from the young Mr. Spock, which has been secured by "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto.
- Captain James T. Kirk must be between 23-29 and in "great physical condition." Actors should also be 6' tall or under.
- Dr. McCoy will not be the middle-aged ship's physician immortalized by DeForrest Kelley but rather a "danger-loving" 28-32 year-old.
- Lt. Uhura is around 25 years-old and "tom-boyish."
- Lt. Sulu is described as "extremely fit" and a "wildcat" between the ages of 25-32; Japanese actors are preferred but the role is open to all Asian-American actors.
- U.S.S. Enterprise chief engineer Scotty is between 28-32 years old and has a "flawless Scottish accent."
More Star Trek News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen