Star Trek Casting Breakdowns Unveiled
Looks like Warner Bros. Pictures is not the only one that is currently in search for names to fill in the supporting roles of "Watchmen" as Paramount Pictures apparently is gearing for similar thing for its highly-anticipated sci-fi project of "Star Trek."
Ain't It Cool News (AICN) has delightfully revealed descriptions of age range that actors should be in to play characters presented in the movie apart from the young Mr. Spock, which has been secured by "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto.
- Captain James T. Kirk must be between 23-29 and in "great physical condition." Actors should also be 6' tall or under.
- Dr. McCoy will not be the middle-aged ship's physician immortalized by DeForrest Kelley but rather a "danger-loving" 28-32 year-old.
- Lt. Uhura is around 25 years-old and "tom-boyish."
- Lt. Sulu is described as "extremely fit" and a "wildcat" between the ages of 25-32; Japanese actors are preferred but the role is open to all Asian-American actors.
- U.S.S. Enterprise chief engineer Scotty is between 28-32 years old and has a "flawless Scottish accent."
More Star Trek News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It