Star Trek Casting Breakdowns Unveiled
Looks like Warner Bros. Pictures is not the only one that is currently in search for names to fill in the supporting roles of "Watchmen" as Paramount Pictures apparently is gearing for similar thing for its highly-anticipated sci-fi project of "Star Trek."
Ain't It Cool News (AICN) has delightfully revealed descriptions of age range that actors should be in to play characters presented in the movie apart from the young Mr. Spock, which has been secured by "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto.
- Captain James T. Kirk must be between 23-29 and in "great physical condition." Actors should also be 6' tall or under.
- Dr. McCoy will not be the middle-aged ship's physician immortalized by DeForrest Kelley but rather a "danger-loving" 28-32 year-old.
- Lt. Uhura is around 25 years-old and "tom-boyish."
- Lt. Sulu is described as "extremely fit" and a "wildcat" between the ages of 25-32; Japanese actors are preferred but the role is open to all Asian-American actors.
- U.S.S. Enterprise chief engineer Scotty is between 28-32 years old and has a "flawless Scottish accent."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed