Star Trek Casting Breakdowns Unveiled
Looks like Warner Bros. Pictures is not the only one that is currently in search for names to fill in the supporting roles of "Watchmen" as Paramount Pictures apparently is gearing for similar thing for its highly-anticipated sci-fi project of "Star Trek."
Ain't It Cool News (AICN) has delightfully revealed descriptions of age range that actors should be in to play characters presented in the movie apart from the young Mr. Spock, which has been secured by "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto.
- Captain James T. Kirk must be between 23-29 and in "great physical condition." Actors should also be 6' tall or under.
- Dr. McCoy will not be the middle-aged ship's physician immortalized by DeForrest Kelley but rather a "danger-loving" 28-32 year-old.
- Lt. Uhura is around 25 years-old and "tom-boyish."
- Lt. Sulu is described as "extremely fit" and a "wildcat" between the ages of 25-32; Japanese actors are preferred but the role is open to all Asian-American actors.
- U.S.S. Enterprise chief engineer Scotty is between 28-32 years old and has a "flawless Scottish accent."
More Star Trek News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch