Wanted! Actors Playing Famous Real-Life Figures in Watchmen
With casting for the principal roles in "Watchmen" being completed, it seems the next task that filmmakers of the project have in mind now is supposedly finding a bunch of acting talents for the supporting characters in the movie.
What is interesting here is that the roles turn out to be real-life famous names from the 1980s, the era during which the film takes place. Concerning this matter, Moviehole.net has delightfully provided a rundown of the figures that will be appearing in the flick:
- President Richard Nixon: 35-45. We'll be aging him up for a variety of scenes that occur from 1960-1985. The President of the United States, profane, paranoid and panicky. Looking for someone who really resembles and can closely impersonate him.
- John McLaughlin: Circa 1985 and at age 60. The host of The McLaughlin Group, a cable roundtable newschat show, McLaughlin introduces a debate on the likelihood of nuclear war between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Eleanor Clift: Circa 1985 and at age 45. (She's older than 45 in the photo, but you can get the idea). One of the pundits on The McLaughlin Group, she comments on the protective power of Dr. Manhattan.
- Pat Buchanan: Circa 1985 and at age 47. One of the pundits on The McLaughlin Group, this conservative commentator is convinced the Soviets would never attack the United States.
- John Lennon: Circa Early 70's and at age 37. Non-speaking role. Key sequence in movie.
- Yoko Ono: Circa Early 70's and at age 44. Non-speaking role. Key sequence in movie.
- Dick Cavett: 39. Non-speaking role. Key sequence in movie. Interviewing John Lennon and Yoko Ono in early 70's.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash