Justin Timberlake Went Ring Shopping for Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake has fueled speculation he's getting serious with new girlfriend Jessica Biel after he was reported buying her a ring.
The pop singer was seen browsing for a promise ring in Santa Monica, about which a source told Life & Style magazine, "Justin isn't ready to propose, but he wants to make a commitment to her. Justin says Jess is his dream girl. He wants to give her a symbol of his affection and love."
No words just yet from the couple on the future of their relationship. Justin and Biel have been dating since May and kept their relationship very low key and away from the paparazzi.
And far cry from Justin ring shopping, Biel apparently isn't interested to settle down. The actress insisted recently she is not prepared to settle down as yet. She reportedly feels that spending two to three decades as a single and then devoting the rest of the life to marriage does not make a good ratio.
"What's weird is: You're single for 20 or 30 years, and you're married for like 70," Biel said, adding "It doesn't seem like a good ratio, does it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2