Justin Timberlake Went Ring Shopping for Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake has fueled speculation he's getting serious with new girlfriend Jessica Biel after he was reported buying her a ring.
The pop singer was seen browsing for a promise ring in Santa Monica, about which a source told Life & Style magazine, "Justin isn't ready to propose, but he wants to make a commitment to her. Justin says Jess is his dream girl. He wants to give her a symbol of his affection and love."
No words just yet from the couple on the future of their relationship. Justin and Biel have been dating since May and kept their relationship very low key and away from the paparazzi.
And far cry from Justin ring shopping, Biel apparently isn't interested to settle down. The actress insisted recently she is not prepared to settle down as yet. She reportedly feels that spending two to three decades as a single and then devoting the rest of the life to marriage does not make a good ratio.
"What's weird is: You're single for 20 or 30 years, and you're married for like 70," Biel said, adding "It doesn't seem like a good ratio, does it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story