Justin Timberlake Went Ring Shopping for Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake has fueled speculation he's getting serious with new girlfriend Jessica Biel after he was reported buying her a ring.
The pop singer was seen browsing for a promise ring in Santa Monica, about which a source told Life & Style magazine, "Justin isn't ready to propose, but he wants to make a commitment to her. Justin says Jess is his dream girl. He wants to give her a symbol of his affection and love."
No words just yet from the couple on the future of their relationship. Justin and Biel have been dating since May and kept their relationship very low key and away from the paparazzi.
And far cry from Justin ring shopping, Biel apparently isn't interested to settle down. The actress insisted recently she is not prepared to settle down as yet. She reportedly feels that spending two to three decades as a single and then devoting the rest of the life to marriage does not make a good ratio.
"What's weird is: You're single for 20 or 30 years, and you're married for like 70," Biel said, adding "It doesn't seem like a good ratio, does it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'