Justin Timberlake Went Ring Shopping for Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake has fueled speculation he's getting serious with new girlfriend Jessica Biel after he was reported buying her a ring.
The pop singer was seen browsing for a promise ring in Santa Monica, about which a source told Life & Style magazine, "Justin isn't ready to propose, but he wants to make a commitment to her. Justin says Jess is his dream girl. He wants to give her a symbol of his affection and love."
No words just yet from the couple on the future of their relationship. Justin and Biel have been dating since May and kept their relationship very low key and away from the paparazzi.
And far cry from Justin ring shopping, Biel apparently isn't interested to settle down. The actress insisted recently she is not prepared to settle down as yet. She reportedly feels that spending two to three decades as a single and then devoting the rest of the life to marriage does not make a good ratio.
"What's weird is: You're single for 20 or 30 years, and you're married for like 70," Biel said, adding "It doesn't seem like a good ratio, does it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'